Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROY WILLIAMS smack talks SANTANA MOSS

coldpack

wow he is upset isnt he ..... hwo does he expect to get a clean hi on moss? when moss is burning past his @$$ or what ....anyway its all history now ..thanx ROY ! Santana WASNT scared to burn past you on back to back plays for TDs IN dallas so im sure he will not give it Any more thought at FedEx ~ ! ~ !~

fawk that.. them words from roy will come to the whole redskins.. if it came to the fans, im sure the redskins players have heard it.. aint no joking, they want to talk ****.. we got the harder hitters.. plain and simple.. cant take it like a professional.. u can talk before the game, but when u lose, the professional way is to take it and congradulate our good play.. punk bioch.. roy got beat two times on the same play.. hahahha im still laughing......

"Santana Moss will be on the ground hurting. Point blank"

:mad: I still can't believe he had the audacity to say that after he got BURNED TWICE!. He better worry about his WRs, Drew Bledsoe and Julia, especially if Lavar gets healthier with more playing time.

Remember how Champ Bailey got laid out by I think Marvin Harrison in the playoffs on a block, we have Sean Taylor on offense and he has the opportunity to throw a block like that on Roy Williams we'll see who will be hurting:dallasuck

Roy son. idle threats are just that. Son just check yo'self before u wreck yo'self. Come december, welcome to mutha freaking DC punk as!.!

MISSION: Whoever is at fedex that game, please please please remind us all 2 weeks in advance and put out a 10 foot banner saying that. I don't care, we can be 2-14, but as long as someone knocks the f out of roy williams i am happy. How about ST on O for single deep bomb play where his only goal is to hit roy right between the numbers. The kid ain't ever gonna beyatch again. What a freaking punk, all skins fans please remember this quote and let the skins know about. I smell a blowout.

Good 'ol Roy Williams... He's a real man to say that he can cover the same play 33% of the time! :laugh: What a tool? :wtf:

I cannot believe he had the audacity (wow you see that one Om?) to say anything about at all. He was setup perfectly, he should just keep his mouth shut.

Like lavar Arrington should too.

Archived