Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROY WILLIAMS smack talks SANTANA MOSS

coldpack

Roy Williams is overrated anyway,1 or 2 more seasons hell be out of the league doin commentary,or radio .

Ohh come on now I was coming around to some of the skins fans on here, some, not all are intelligent posts.. but to say he will be out of the league is just rediculous... and as for the pro bowl, the coaches and players account for 2/3rds of the voting for the pro bowl, so the fans voting roy in isn't even enough to get him in, obviously players and coaches alike recognize that he is talented.. I think ST Will be one hell of a saftey!!! I still think he is growing into his own though and it will take at least a year more to become great!

Like I said in my earlier post, I will be wearing my RW jersey proudly and I would expect you all to be wearing yours in the same way, GL and may the best team win!!

Go Cowboys!

Ya'll dudes on here are too funny.

10+ pages over Roy's comments. It's going to be even worse when we beat ya'll this Sunday.

Anybody remember when Mini Roy got burnt by Patrick Crayton last year.

Hahahahaha

Wow you must really have problems huh? Did you know that Sean Taylor was a rookie last year, and made a rookie mistake. Was that the case this year when Roy Williams got burnt not once but twice on the same play by the same person? NO it wasnt because Roy is a vet, yet he still gets burned by people on weekly basis ( See Oakland game, and Skins game, and Chiefs game). Does Sean Taylor get burned??? No he doesnt. Name three teams that have burned him this year, then come back and say something intelligent. You are probably the most ignorant Pokes fan i have ever heard of. If you think that Sean suckes b/c he got burnt by Crayton last year as a rookie, you are a dumbass and dont need to be following football. My bro is a Pokes fan, and even knows that Roy got burnt as a rookie, and said you are a poor excuse for a fan, and its people like you that make the team look bad.

Now be gone BEEOOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

What the hell are you talking about?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mini Roy gets burnt every time we play ya'll.

You Redskin Fans are the most funniest dudes I've ever seen.

Most funniest? Got to love that Dallas education system, huh?

Oh yeah, way to avoid my question. Just goes to show how far apart our knowledge of each team is, about as far as Roy's coverages skills from Sean Taylor. :laugh: Keep it up, Chump.

Hows it go? Fool me once.. How 'bout twice, in a span of minutes?? LOL:dallasuck

:applause: Exactly. RoyW think before you talk, Santana ALREADY did it again!

(& on blaming the play on overcovering Cooley - fine, Cooley is probowling, leave him open & we'll have him score the touchdowns instead of Santana, whose also probowling)

Hold on to Roy vs. Santana and week two for as long as possible. Squeeze these last few hours in cuz part two is coming up and the game will unfold very differently. Fed-ex is no RFK! Time for payback! Bring on the game!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where is that Mini Troll now?

Archived