Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hillary Goes to New Orleans

DaFunky1

You saw all the flak against frist because of his "I'm here as a doctor trying to help, not as a senator" photo op. If hillary tries to claim that she's pitching in as a volunteer when she clearly is not, then it would be the same.

I also haven't seen nearly the news coverage, so I have no idea what the context is. It's reasonable for a US senator to go down there to see what happened though.

what's crazy is... She showed up at the Astrodome yesterday and the folks living there just flocked to her like she's a rock star. A friend of mine works for the Redcross and called from the dome to say "Hilary Clinton is being mobbed like she was Britney Spears or something"

I said "Britney might be alittle chunky now, but she still has nicer legs"

You saw all the flak against frist because of his "I'm here as a doctor trying to help, not as a senator" photo op. If hillary tries to claim that she's pitching in as a volunteer when she clearly is not, then it would be the same.

I also haven't seen nearly the news coverage, so I have no idea what the context is. It's reasonable for a US senator to go down there to see what happened though.

and so it begins...

This is too funny. People are going to claim that the left will only bash a right winger for going to help (read: photo op) while they do the exact same thing in reverse. heh.

Time to be partisan:

I'm glad Frist is putting to good use the skills he developed illegally adopting cats for his experiments while in college. Good for him.

I was also going to observe that no doubt Jessie would be chasing the cameras, soon. But I think he beat her to them, this time.

-----

BTW, concerning the media coverage so far,

Just heard Rush play a sound bite from the General in charge of the Corps of E down there. The guy makes me think of Schwartzkopf. I wonder how many Presidential Candidates are checking him out as a possible VP, right now.

The sight of her makes my skin crawl. It's that fake smile.... and the almost frozen face while you can see the wheels turning in that brain of hers. She's thinking.... "where is the cameras.... who can I look at sympathetically..... and people talking to her and it's clear she's not even listening".

Politicians, especially career ones like Hillary, are the downfall of our nation.

I was just thinking, trying to come up with somebody who's even more of a comical camera hog who could possibly show up there.

But after Frist, Jesse, and Hillary, I couldn't think of anybody.

And then I got it. Somebody who, if they showed up in NO, would even be more of a media event, more publicity, more jokes, than even these people.

Teddy Kennedy.

Seriously, can you imagine all of the spin-offs if he were to decide to "investigate" personally? We need to figure out a way to convince him to get down there. It's too good an opportunity to pass up.

Archived