Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hillary Goes to New Orleans

DaFunky1

What is the exact difference of Hillary showing up and Barbera Bush showing up?

It is expected that the first lady would tour, but the junior senator from New York?

I don't care if she is there or not. I didn't care if Frist went or not. I expected politicians to show up and give interviews and put on a show. I started this thead because of complaints about Frist. I just wanted everyone to have an opportunity to complain about Hillary as well. Both are fair game in my book.

Peace

I was just thinking, trying to come up with somebody who's even more of a comical camera hog who could possibly show up there.

But after Frist, Jesse, and Hillary, I couldn't think of anybody.

And then I got it. Somebody who, if they showed up in NO, would even be more of a media event, more publicity, more jokes, than even these people.

Teddy Kennedy.

Seriously, can you imagine all of the spin-offs if he were to decide to "investigate" personally? We need to figure out a way to convince him to get down there. It's too good an opportunity to pass up.

You mean...Ted Kennedy puts down the bottle long enough to leave the house?

I was just thinking, trying to come up with somebody who's even more of a comical camera hog who could possibly show up there.

But after Frist, Jesse, and Hillary, I couldn't think of anybody.

And then I got it. Somebody who, if they showed up in NO, would even be more of a media event, more publicity, more jokes, than even these people.

Teddy Kennedy.

Seriously, can you imagine all of the spin-offs if he were to decide to "investigate" personally? We need to figure out a way to convince him to get down there. It's too good an opportunity to pass up.

Well this would be a golden opportunity to finally pull someone out of the water....

:whip:

In reality, whether you agree with her policies or not, Hillary is one of the hardest working members of Congress and despite the as yet mostly unexplained dissing of her in this thread she is very respected by her colleagues in congress on both sides of the aisle.

I think one of the previous posters was asking why should one former first lady (Barbara Bush) be there and not another former first lady (Hillary Clinton). The answer is they both have perfectly appropriate roles to play. Although perhaps Barb Bush ought to try a little harder to hide her insensitive, elitist nature. She should have learned from her previous recorded nasty comments (you know, when she called Hillary Clinton a ***** after a debate) that there is always a microphone nearby.

Edited for as yet mostly unexplained missing Ls.

The sight of her makes my skin crawl. It's that fake smile.... and the almost frozen face while you can see the wheels turning in that brain of hers. She's thinking.... "where is the cameras.... who can I look at sympathetically..... and people talking to her and it's clear she's not even listening".

Politicians, especially career ones like Hillary, are the downfall of our nation.

Kinda like this.......................

joker.jpg

Archived