Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Controversial: Ban Amnesty to come.

Art

If you guys could PM me when this reprieve is going to happen - I'd like to tell a few folks what I think of them on this board......get my rightful ban - and then come back refreshed the following day.....besides - I've never been banned from a message board and nothing would make me feel like more of a badass....Chicks dig badboys....right Blondie and dks?

If you guys could PM me when this reprieve is going to happen - I'd like to tell a few folks what I think of them on this board......get my rightful ban - and then come back refreshed the following day.....besides - I've never been banned from a message board and nothing would make me feel like more of a badass....Chicks dig badboys....right Blondie and dks?

NO DOUBT!!

;)

Blondie

You talking about Redclaw?

Yeah, that's the guy. That guy was a riot. He would talk up the Cards like they were the Pats, making ridiculous proclamations like "the great Kent Graham will pick your D apart". And then he would follow up his posts with "Fear the cardinal" and the least intimidating picture of a cardinal imaginable. :laugh:

Yeah, that's the guy. That guy was a riot. He would talk up the Cards like they were the Pats, making ridiculous proclamations like "the great Kent Graham will pick your D apart". And then he would follow up his posts with "Fear the cardinal" and the least intimidating picture of a cardinal imaginable. :laugh:

Yeah man, Redclaw is hilarious. I've read a couple of his posts on CPND. I'm pretty sure he's a Skins fan, though. Was he banned here?

Paging Indyskin..............:paranoid:.............................Paging Indyskin...................:paranoid:............................... It's visitation day

Paging Dr fine,...............Dr Howard,................ Dr Fine

Paging Indyskin..............:paranoid:.............................Paging Indyskin...................:paranoid:............................... It's visitation day

Paging Dr fine,...............Dr Howard,................ Dr Fine

Isn't that an old NRBQ song???

Paging Dr Fine.......Dr Howard......Dr Fine.....Dr Howard......

Or maybe a Three Stooges routine???

Or both :)

I think having some sort of marker all all the banned members would be a good Idea (like a avtiar, or something by their name), just to get a reminder of what your in for.

I just hope this means that I don't have to see any more posts from "QCard".

nicholson_jack3.jpg

Five years work, out the window :doh:

Hello Kefka

Gads Sarge. Kefka? Whoa. Ummmm. For those who weren't around, that was somebody a bit....different. To say the very least. Yep Tk. He did. We're at the bar drowning our sorrows and Sarge is counting more than a few chips. :(

Archived