Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow...Ramsey is WAY better than Boller

stoney26

the irony is that Billick was hired in Baltimore to resurrect an offense to go along with an already solid defense. He has never been able to do that :)

his offense was dragged along to a Super Bowl in 2000 and has continued to be dragged along despite the free agent dollars for Elvis Grbac and the drafting of Redman and then Kyle Boller.

The Ravens passing game? This has been pretty much non-existent for the decade.

Yet the Baltimore press continues to tout this team as a potential Super Bowl contender year after year.

They are merely another team struggling to find their way between 7-9 and 9-7.

Boller sucks ass but i wouldnt say hes worse then Ramsey. Boller has a better arm and is decent at scrambling and has increased his QB Rating by over 10 each year. Ramsey and Boller both **** so it aint worth comparin but if it really makes you feel that much better that your QB is better then one of the worst in the NFL i guess you can praise em. Ravens Fans hate Boller more then anyone else, Redskins fans love their ****ty QBs

Guest sith lord
Yep & Tom Brady & D. McNabb both threw an INT the very first play of their games this week too. Things aren't as bad as some would have us believe. :)

Please tell me you're not comparing Ramsey to Brady and NcNabb.

The Ravens reached their peak under Billick 4 or 5 years ago. This team isn't improving with him at the top. In fact the offense has gotten progressively worse despite the high draft picks and free agents.

You take Boller #1, Heap #1, Travis Taylor #1, etc.. and the team is still looking to gut out the 15-13 defensive style victory.

I have all the respect in the world for Ozzie Newsome who drafted a lot of great players over the years, but Billick's insistence on selecting the quarterbacks has been an absolute disaster :)

Boller sucks ass but i wouldnt say hes worse then Ramsey. Boller has a better arm and is decent at scrambling and has increased his QB Rating by over 10 each year. Ramsey and Boller both **** so it aint worth comparin but if it really makes you feel that much better that your QB is better then one of the worst in the NFL i guess you can praise em. Ravens Fans hate Boller more then anyone else, Redskins fans love their ****ty QBs

typical Ravens fan, who used to be a Redskins fan before the Ravens came to Baltimore :no:

Please tell me you're not comparing Ramsey to Brady and NcNabb.

No...not yet anyway. I was merely pointing out that these QBs who played in the Super Bowl last year also throw INTs & also make bad decisions at times.

Besides, I would never insult Patrick in that sense & compare him to a worse QB (McNabb) than he is. :)

:eaglesuck

I disagree RedSknsFaithfull.

Ramsey, even if it's been for a short stretch of games last year and in the beginning of 2003 HAS shown he is much better, as far as Boller's ratings, passing yards, etc.

Sorry, I don't see how anyone who isn't blind sees any different.

And for "RayLewis" go lie to police or something because you are nuts if you think Boller's arm is stronger than Ramsey's.

Do they breed stupid in Baltimore?

The difference between the two is not as much as people around here would like to believe.

To answer an earlier question, YES the people in Baltimore are calling for his head worse than Ramseys, they have for the past couple years.

To be quite honest, I wouldn't call EITHER of them up and comers. Neither player looks as if he's going to have some sort of spectacular season anytime soon.

Nobody is immune to picks, it happens. But when Ramsey does it, it's the end of the world. Didn't that one Payton guy throw four picks one game, that team should totally bench him. Not comparing the two, but everybody throws picks, hopefully Ramsey gets his over with in the preseason and not the post.

I disagree RedSknsFaithfull.

Ramsey, even if it's been for a short stretch of games last year and in the beginning of 2003 HAS shown he is much better, as far as Boller's ratings, passing yards, etc.

Sorry, I don't see how anyone who isn't blind sees any different.

And for "RayLewis" go lie to police or something because you are nuts if you think Boller's arm is stronger than Ramsey's.

Do they breed stupid in Baltimore?

They are both young and unproven it all remains to be seen but neither one has earned a lot of respect around the league.

Ramsey earned some respect for his toughness in 03 but he is not respected as a play caller. Wilbons articles are not the end all say all, but it does seem to be popular belief that Ramsey is not respected by other teams defenses.

You wanna hear something pretty telling, at least to me??

In the last 5 games of last season, Ramsey was 3-2, completed 68% of his passes, and threw 7 TD to 4 INTs.

However, in the Cowboys game, Ramsey threw a pass to a wide open Kozlowski and hit him in the hands at the Dallas three yard line...which Kozlowski promptly let bounce off his hands and up into the air...in which Dallas intercepted the pass at the three. Of course, the Skins went on to lose that game by three points with 30 seconds left in the game due to a secondary breakdown.

But imagine if Kozlowski had actually held onto the ball and literally fallen forward for the TD instead. Imagine the Skins being up 7-0 on their first posession, and after routing the 49ers. Imagine them being up 10-0 after their first two posession. Imagine the Skins being up 17-6 with 30 seconds to play instead of 10-6.

If so, Ramsey's stats over those same five games would have been:

4-1

68%

8 TDs

3 INTs

That doesn't sound like an interception-machine-can't-read-the-field-hasn't-shown-anything performance to me. Quite the opposite. And the only reason it isn't reality...is because of one receiver bobbling a well-thrown pass near the goal line. That's it.

Califan

And I already did the calcs, even if Koz didn't get a TD, Ramsey's rating would have jumped 20 points or so from him just CATCHING that to a mediocre but still OK 74, I think. And if Koz DID score---well, that would have probably put it in the 80 range.

Hey...glad you could make it.

I always appreciate the opinion of Ravens fans about the Redskins offense. Keep 'em coming.

:puke:

I'll give you the "sucks ass" part...but a better arm....not by a long-shot....

Archived