Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 arabs...

OrangeSkin

OK, so I go into the DMV today to pick up my new Redskins plate (it's pretty sweet), and I see these four arabs sitting with one another. Fair enough. Then I think, "What the hell would four arabs come to the DMV together for?"

So through some stealthy investigating (read: looking over their shoulder :) ) I was able to discover that all four were getting commercial licenses.

So my question is, am I just being my usual bigoted right-wing nut self, or do I have reason to be suspicious of four arabs getting commercial licenses?

The answer is yes.

I don't understand how you can even post this to a public message board. :doh:

---------- Post added January-25th-2011 at 12:00 PM ----------

Orange:

Regarding the commercial licenses ...

I'm pro-individual liberty in many ways and I'm not quick to judge, but in this day and age I guess I would find 4 Arab men getting commercial licenses together somewhat suspicious IF:

--They were relatively young (18-35)

--They seemed to know each other intimately like a peer group (similar clothing, gestures, inside jokes, etc.)

I would find it wierd that 4 best friends were all applying for the same job on the same day. The odds of 4 best friends wanting the same line of work and all applying together would make this seem unlikely.

If they were mixed ages and didn't seem like similar people or best friends, it's probably nothing.

Just try to use good judgement. Remember that giving bad information to authorities can actually hinder more than help -- that's why profiling is usually left to trained professionals.

Well, maybe four arab-american men went to truck driving school together and became friends there, and decided to go to the DMV together. I'm basically outraged by this thread. Ignorance does that to me.

Really, that must have been after I dropped a dime and suddenly four Jewish guys appeared screaming, "Mine. Mine. Mine"

... and then strangely enough one man and three women came out of the sandwich shop. They were all wearing wedding bands.

Mormons?

lol. I saw four Irish guys there just week. Nothing really suspicious about them, but you just know they were drunk,

I saw four gay guys there last week. I went back this week. They redecorated and it looks FABULOUS.

I saw a sedan park outside. Fourteen Mexicans got out.

Etc.

Archived