Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I wanted to let you guys know.....[merged X 3]

TheKeyBlue

Yall could be in a bad situation on Sept. 19th. Jones will announce today that Emmitt, Troy, and Michael will all be inducted into the ROH on an early home game. If it is against Washington, the crowd will be in a frenzy and the team will be inspired. Good luck! :point2sky

Originally posted by TheKeyBlue

Yall could be in a bad situation on Sept. 19th. Jones will announce today that Emmitt, Troy, and Michael will all be inducted into the ROH on an early home game. If it is against Washington, the crowd will be in a frenzy and the team will be inspired. Good luck! :point2sky

Hmmm...I don't know if it will help us win the game, but we do play the Redskins that day.

Doesn't matter, we don't need help to beat the Redskins. I could quarterback the Cowboys and pull it off.:D

Originally posted by dragon_mikal

Hmmm...I don't know if it will help us win the game, but we do play the Redskins that day.

Doesn't matter, we don't need help to beat the Redskins. I could quarterback the Cowboys and pull it off.:D

you pulled off the cowboys quarterback?

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

You could have Larry, Curly and Moe in your starting lineup and the Redskins would still be in trouble the way we have played you all the last 7 years.

So maybe this'll just reverse things ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I hope your right about the reversal.:cheers:

i don't think it will have much inpact on the game.

Originally posted by THEHEREAFTER

First home game of the year vs. the skins----- the crowd was already going to be in a frenzy-- this will only create more of a frenzy...

ah yes, the smell of Old Spice and Schlitz in a sea of Dukes of Hazzard T-shirts and mispelled fan signs. - It don't get no better than that.

Archived