Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question of the day: Most underrated/overrated part of the body on the opposite sex?

thito_da_skins_fan

I'd actually say the face is underrated.

So often I'll watch TV shows or stupid crap like Blind Date and the face is consistently underrated. Who cares if some broad is blonde or is tan or has big boobs if her grill is BUSTED.

And I'm not saying the woman has to be gorgeous but there has to be a certain quality to her face or there's no point.

Lips,eyes, nose, forehead,chin--that all plays a role.

Gimme an A-cup pure and clean-faced beauty over a D-cup bottle blonde. That said, if you can combine the two...

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

I'd actually say the face is underrated.

So often I'll watch TV shows or stupid crap like Blind Date and the face is consistently underrated. Who cares if some broad is blonde or is tan or has big boobs if her grill is BUSTED.

And I'm not saying the woman has to be gorgeous but there has to be a certain quality to her face or there's no point.

Lips,eyes, nose, forehead,chin--that all plays a role.

Gimme an A-cup pure and clean-faced beauty over a D-cup bottle blonde. That said, if you can combine the two...

Agreed, but that's too easy. One feature should stand out a little bit more, even slightly, amongst all of them.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

Agreed, but that's too easy. One feature should stand out a little bit more, even slightly, amongst all of them.

Ok. Though eyes aren't unimportant, I've seen plenty of beautiful women that had run of the mill eyes(and i'm including the area just around the eyeball) and seen a few not so hot ones that had fantastic eyes.

Ok, I'll go with jawline.

Think about the women who were pretty except for some Superman jaw they had or the ones who needed more jawbone and curvature in order to make their face truly pretty.

I mean how many ugly women have you seen that had absolutely beautiful jaw lines/chins?

Think about it fellas. It's all in the jawline(includes the chin)

Originally posted by Tarhog

I'm still trying to get over the shock that an american male could say :boobies: are underrated.

Thems fightin' words mate. :redpunch:

Dude, some people want a topheavy dame and some want a ballet dancer. I want the ballet dancer.

But it all good....:cheers:

Archived