Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question of the day: Most underrated/overrated part of the body on the opposite sex?

thito_da_skins_fan

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

Are you kidding me?? Boobies overrated? Do you guys know how fantasmical a pair of A+ jugs are? I mean not to poo on some people's masculinity but what the hell are you thinking???? Even girls are oogle over a beautiful rack!

Eyes are definitely underrated.

... I'm looking at you jennifer connely

Okay, here's the thing; a fantastic set of knockers is great, that's not being disputed here.

But in my opinion, a girl with fantastic booty and legs and not a huge rack is still perfect. I could care less what's on top. In fact, a smaller rack is better; they stay pert longer. :D So in my opinion, that makes boobs overrated.

Just my :2cents:

Originally posted by jrockster77

Oh man, a chick's gotta have a nice set of choppers. We're not talking perfectly straight, but as far as hygiene is concerned, they gotta be tip-top!

Hygiene is a different story, and even then I'm not asking for #FFFFFF aka Julia Roberts White.

Teeth are def. overrated

Hey, here's a testament to the power of teeth: The attractive Russian(actually Ukrainian but competed for the Soviets then the CIS) gymnast(and tall for the sport) Svetlana Boguinskaya.

The first Olympics, she had these hideous black teeth and crooked. She was pretty until she smiled. Then she came around the next Olympics(and worlds) and had her teeth done. It really completed the image.

But she started to look hit at the end of her performing career(not a surprise for an Eastern European lol)

Most underrated... easily the eyes. You can tell anything about anyone by the eyes. As an example, my fiance has a cousin who appears nice and cordial, but her eyes give her away. She's a cold fish. Not heartless, but she just doesn't radiate anything other than sterility. When you see her with her boyfriend, she's a much different person. You can tell it all by the eyes.

Overrated... definitely the boobages. They have no practical purpose other than nursing children, which is why I don't understand when guys go ga-ga over some woman with implants. That goes double if they look like two halves of a grapefruit bolted on to a woman's chest.

Besides... don't forget that set of D-cups on a 19 year-old won't look the same when she's 50.

The eyes never change, though.

Nick

Edit: Need to correct myself. While the eyes may change as the woman changes, they never cease to be a true indicator of the person she is.

Underrated: Skin. Girl can have a nice face, nice bod and all that but if her skin is leathery from too much smoking or sitting in the sun forget it.

Smell. If she's stinky it doesn't matter how good-looking she is.

Overrated: Nothing about a woman is overrated. :) The only things I can think of are artificial: Fake boobs, tatoos ... all that's a turn-off for me.

for guys (of course):

underrated: the chest (i dont think the chest gets nearly enough credit compared to the stomach and the arms)

overrated: the a$$ (some girls are ALL about the butt and i, personally, never understood that one)

Underrated: Stomach or Abs, because by getting one good look at the abs area you should know if the girl is fit or not. If a girl has a little definition in her stomach it goes a long way.

Overrated: Facial moles (like Cindy Crawford style). I just dont find that attractive.

Underrated: Tongue

A woman who is a bad kisser won't last long with me. And if she doesn't know how to use her tongue to do the walking on the pavement I call my body, then history will be her name.

Overrated: Gotta agree with the boob crowd.

Question:

Anyone not a fan of thin lips? I mean, I know white people out there might be somewhat limited AT TIMES(thankfully women still tend to have something in the lip category) but really. Kissing thin lips....is uh.......not tight.

Originally posted by manichispanic

Underrated - Lower Torso

Overrated - Teeth

I gotta disagree about the teeth. there is a lady that works in my building who is sorta ok looking. Average I guess. Until she opens her mouth and this set of absolutely horrible teeth are revealed. Yellow, crooked, rotting teeth. It's totally disgusting (its the rotting part more than eanything). I can't stand to look at her when she laughs or smiles.

Archived