Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question of the day: Most underrated/overrated part of the body on the opposite sex?

thito_da_skins_fan

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

I'd actually say the face is underrated.

So often I'll watch TV shows or stupid crap like Blind Date and the face is consistently underrated. Who cares if some broad is blonde or is tan or has big boobs if her grill is BUSTED.

Butter face: The girl is stacked, everything is banging but-her face.

As for me:

Underatted: back (actual back, not bootie)

Overatted: I'll agree with :boobies:

As for the back: I can't stand when supermodels look all fly, then turn around and have some 12inch shoulderblades sticking out from their emaciated backs. Or if you can count the vertebrae :puke: in their spine. But the back is nice....especially the small of the back right where it connects with the bootie. Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaah!

Man....I need a cold shower now....:laugh:

Originally posted by Tarhog

I'm still trying to get over the shock that an american male could say :boobies: are underrated.

Thems fightin' words mate. :redpunch:

Did you mean overrated?

Because I've been with D Cups and I've been with A-cups, and no matter what I can't take my eyes off the legs and booty!!! :)

Underrated-Calfs (lol is it calves or calfs? im going blank) When a girl has chicken legs at the bottom or kankles it kinda aggravates me.

Honorable mention* Hair can make or break the way a girl looks

Overrated- :boobies:

There are ways around lack of boobies. Wonder Bra's, implants, turning the lights off :laugh:

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

Underrated-Calfs (lol is it calves or calfs? im going blank) When a girl has chicken legs at the bottom or kankles it kinda aggravates me.

Honorable mention* Hair can make or break the way a girl looks

Overrated- :boobies:

There are ways around lack of boobies. Wonder Bra's, implants, turning the lights off :laugh:

Oooh, hair, good one! Hair can definitely make a girl a stunner or just so-so.

And I know the plural for baby cows is calves, but I'm not so sure about the body part. :whoknows:

Ok, now that we've all gotten the "boobs are overrated" thing out of the way---tell me that what compares to a good pair of boobs bouncing, jiggling, swaying in front of you as you are in the act, touching, tasting and viewing those things.

Being overrated is one thing--because something so hyped is going to be somewhat overrated--but that's a far cry from them not being great.

Even small ones qualify, so long as they are shapely and have good 'perk' to them.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Ok, now that we've all gotten the "boobs are overrated" thing out of the way---tell me that what compares to a good pair of boobs bouncing, jiggling, swaying in front of you as you are in the act, touching, tasting and viewing those things.

Being overrated is one thing--because something so hyped is going to be somewhat overrated--but that's a far cry from them not being great.

Even small ones qualify, so long as they are shapely and have good 'perk' to them.

A girl lying on her stomach while you kiss her from the neck slowly down to the ankles (sorry ladies, I don't do feet) stopping at every square inch of skin on the way down.

Originally posted by jrockster77

Oooh, hair, good one! Hair can definitely make a girl a stunner or just so-so.

And I know the plural for baby cows is calves, but I'm not so sure about the body part. :whoknows:

Yeah hair has been on my list ever since demi moore shaved her head for that movie. I was depressed for weeks :cry: :laugh:

Another one is the back. Nothing like looking at a sexy back when you are... :paranoid:

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

underrated...teeth

overrated...butt

I don't understand all you peeps saying the butt is overrated. Its ALL about the booty!

And teeth are a given. I don't think anyone underrates teeth; or maybe its just me. A set of bad teeth, even if they were on a girl with supermodel everything else would make me want to :puke:

Archived