Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Emotional T.O. on NFL Total Access

authentic

Did anyone witness an emotional T.O. on NFL Total Access tonight? and when i say emotional i mean on the brink of tears, it was classic? During the interview he was saying that no body really knows him, and that the only people he cares about is close friends and family. He also mentioned that he will continue to be "T.O." whether its with the Eagles or another team. He had some other things to say but it was "must see TV", for those who missed it i hope you can see it at 10pm.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I really believe he's playing a game.....

He's actually an amazing actor - we saw that in the MNF promo w/ the Desperate Housewife chickadee in the towel......

naw, the guy has serious issues.. no, disrespect to the ladies, but the guy has emotions like a 12 year old girl.

I'm shocked, shocked that that Philly won't deal with this man's contract. Can't you see he's sincere? He cries...he wants love...and Philly, you want to abandon him? So cold...heartless...please bring him back to your team...

I feel your pain, man....

Originally posted by tr1

I'm shocked, shocked that that Philly won't deal with this man's contract. Can't you see he's sincere? He cries...he wants love...and Philly, you want to abandon him? So cold...heartless...please bring him back to your team...

I feel your pain, man....

He plays for the city of Brotherly love, he's just rejecting it for CASH!

He can't have it both ways. He's all hard on TV one minute saying it doesn't matter what team he plays for, and then crying like a little beyatch the next. I respect the talent, but not the logic. Oh yeah, that goes for ST also:D !

Ok but here is the problem with Professional Sports these days. Lets say the Eagles cut/release TO, you know every team with a need for WR will be blowing up Drew's cell phone willing to give in to TO's demands. If the Eagles Organization does indeed stick to their guns and refuse to give in to TO's ridiculous demands, I may actually have to give their front office some props.

T.O. had actually started to gain a little favor with me over this past season. I guess I thought he played hard and I was impressed by his comeback from injury. But enough is enough. He is a cancer on whatever squad he ends up on. Some guys just are not worth it no matter how good they are.

I am struggling to think of one player on the Patriots recent winning teams that have on the field or off the field issues equivalent to the T.O. issues....and the ST issues for that fact. That says something about winning and team cohesiveness(?sp).

Now I am not saying that ST is responsible for the Redskins losses but I think you get my point.

Originally posted by Mr. S

next thing we know, he'll come out saying no one understands him cause he is gay. Nothing against gay people, just that he made his cracks about them, it'd be pretty ironic.

:laugh: :laugh: , believe me its coming.. why do you think he made the bet with Andy Reid, it was so he can see his backside in tights.

Archived