Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which uniforms do you like best?

WVSkins79

Then, now, and forever the 70th Anniversary uniforms. I thought they were a step in the right direction.

The traditional unis used to represent the tradition of success we had, now they just reek of failure and embarrassment.

Gold pants RULE!

:2cents:

Originally posted by Chachie

Then, now, and forever the 70th Anniversary uniforms. I thought they were a step in the right direction.

The traditional unis used to represent the tradition of success we had, now they just reek of failure and embarrassment.

Gold pants RULE!

:2cents:

I thought it was 70th Anniversary!!! But I was thinking about the things the NFL did for the 75th anniversary and got them confused I guess. But I knew everyone would know what I was talking about.

Originally posted by zoony

Great... more ammo for Mickalino's theories about homosexual topics. :)

Oh well! Hey I could use the posts. I'm tired of getting water for you ungrateful jocks! I'm ready for some game action!!! :D

Originally posted by zoony

But to answer the poll... I like white jerseys burgandy pants. And yes, I am secure enough in my sexuality to admit it. :laugh:

I agree. - I guess I'm sentimental to the uni's we won 3 Superbowls in, and Joe Gibbs prefers.

I would like to see us wear the mustard pants when we have to wear the burgandy jerseys though.

Guest amaprius

Personally, If I could design the uniform it would be a White top and black pants with a burgundy and gold spear going the length of the uniform with gold feathers on each side wrapping the sternum and the old retro helm that would match. The white top arms would have shields on them with crossed spears.:logo:

Originally posted by amaprius

Personally, If I could design the uniform it would be a White top and black pants with a burgundy and gold spear going the length of the uniform with gold feathers on each side wrapping the sternum and the old retro helm that would match. The white top arms would have shields on them with crossed spears.:logo:

^^^ hey are you any good in photoshop/illustrator etc? id like to see your idea..interesting. though most here dump on adding any black.

Originally posted by CrazyJoe92

I really like those 75th Anniversary retro (w/FSU like helmet)

They were the 70th Anniversary Uniforms...

Oh and for the other guy on the first page that says it seemed like we only wore the burgandy jerseys with white pants a few times last season, that's because we did.

Since Joe Gibbs took over the first time his 'Skins have done it.

We wear our white uniforms every time we can and usually one of the only times we can't is when we play Dallas in Dallas... They elect to wear white, so we have to wear burgandy. If you notice, Dallas rarely wears those blue jerseys unless their playing in DC... :)

Do we talk about this every year? :jk:

Actually, to date, I like the white on white. I'd like to see us wear white on white in Dallas in defiance. Take the fine & stick it to 'em by forcing them to wear their blue jerseys, instead of the "traditional" white.

:dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

I would love to see burgundy on burgundy. I think that would be sweet.

Between the two we don right now, I prefer the burgundy jerseys.

However, I wouldn't expect a Uni change any time soon. Gibbs is not thinking of how these guys are gonna match their burgundy socks with the emblem on the helmet (Spurrrier, maybe...not Gibbs). So, get used to the Uni's the way they are for a while.

:cheers:

Originally posted by KDawg

They were the 70th Anniversary Uniforms...

We also had retros for the NFL's 75th anniversary. They were dark burgandy with the indian head logo on the shoulder. They wore them with gold pants. The helmets didn't have a logo.

Originally posted by KDawg

If you notice, Dallas rarely wears those blue jerseys unless their playing in DC... :)

Philly and the Giants usually wear white at home against Dallas to force them into their blues as well I believe.

Archived