Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 8: Welcomes the restless, drunken , die hard fans!

zCommander

Starting this one a little early today since I am about to head out for my birthday dinner... not sure if I will be sober by the time I come back..lol

All I want tomorrow is for the Skins to beat the Giants so I can continue to enjoy my bday.  :)

So keep the party going in this thread while I am out.

HTTR!!!

Just woke up. Not quite 7am here but its an early start as my partner turns 30 tomorrow so im taking her to Rome for a few days. Need to leave for the airport in abt 90mins. I have secured permission to watch the Skins game late this evening tho. Thank god for Gamepass meaning i can watch the game spoiler free after the fact.

.Another huge game today. We always suck in the meadowlands, no matter how terrible the giants are. That needs to change today.

The Defense needs to  continue to play lights out football and the key for them today will be to shut down Saquon. Eli will crumble with preasure in hia face and we've been pretty consistent at getting QB pressures.

Key for the Offense is to show something in the passing game rather than whimpering along like they have the last few weeks. 

Come on Skins, start this vacation right ...

HTTR

3 hours ago, madden lot said:

I hate that it feels as tho we not treating this division game like the way we did with the hated cowboys 

Yeah. I guess that’s partly due to the giants having an awful record. The local media hasn’t been hyping this game up at all like they were for Dallas week with the whole “this game is for first in the division” thing. 

Also happy birthday @zskins!!! HTTR

4 hours ago, madden lot said:

I hate that it feels as tho we not treating this division game like the way we did with the hated cowboys 

Do you mean the fans or the players? If you mean the players can you provide tangible evidence?  That would be interesting to know exactly how the players are not taking this serious.  Previous results indicates you may be right in the end but curious how you know this now.  What information do you have to support the statement.  

Slept about 4 hours, PSU had me freaking out late into the night with how they almost threw another game away, but after the win and a couple of Johnie Walker double black shots I though I was going to sleep like a baby.  Didn't, because I made the mistake of reading the latest predictions in the midgets vs us thread in here and a couple of negative sillies got me wind up.  Damn it we better not lose this game.  I am going to the gym at 7:30 and then coming home to watch the jaguars hopefully hand the Eagles another defeat.  Then I want to see the bama boys and the Greek school that atrocious OL of the Giants on each and every play.  Lets go boys.

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Do you mean the fans or the players? If you mean the players can you provide tangible evidence?  That would be interesting to know exactly how the players are not taking this serious.  Previous results indicates you may be right in the end but curious how you know this now.  What information do you have to support the statement.  

Us the fans and media. 

Thanks you all for the birthday wishes. :cheers:

It was a great night for me indeed. Had a great time with friends and family. They all made sure to make me feel old...but at least the hangover is real this morning... lol

Come on you stupid Jags beat these iggles.

Can't wait for our game. Hopefully the Skins won't disappoint. 

1 hour ago, madden lot said:

Us the fans and media. 

Fair enough. But I don’t think so myself.  If anything so many have been kicked in the teeth when we just start believing many. Are predicting a beat down by the Giants.  In fairness, based on recent history - 2 embarrassing loses to giants teams that seemingly had no reason to case or was playing really inferior talent. 

Hopefully they get another monkey off Jays back. 

Archived