Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

You're making this personal as Madson heads to the DL? smh

Look, I'm not telling anyone to stop caring. We all have our own free time allotted to us each week, and if someone wants to keep watching the Sky Chiefs try their hardest to stay out of 4th place, that's great for them. If we do somehow make the playoffs, it will be all the sweeter for them. But it's difficult for me, personally, to stay invested every day when the cast keeps shifting. 

This is the only team that i know will make a move and make a charge out of the big 4 teams in this area. No matter how much **** happens, the Nats never quit and i don't expect them to lay down

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

You're making this personal as Madson heads to the DL? smh

Look, I'm not telling anyone to stop caring. We all have our own free time allotted to us each week, and if someone wants to keep watching the Sky Chiefs try their hardest to stay out of 4th place, that's great for them. If we do somehow make the playoffs, it will be all the sweeter for them. But it's difficult for me, personally, to stay invested every day when the cast keeps shifting. 

giphy (14).gif

Those healthy regulars will start trending back to their career norms.  We will get injured starters and contributors like Goodwin, Zimmerman, Madsen, Wieters, Eaton, and Murphy back in time for the second half run.  Juan Soto will be settled in as a major league player.  Just stay in the hunt and things will be fine.

15 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Those healthy regulars will start trending back to their career norms.  We will get injured starters and contributors like Goodwin, Zimmerman, Madsen, Wieters, Eaton, and Murphy back in time for the second half run.  Juan Soto will be settled in as a major league player.  Just stay in the hunt and things will be fine.

Assuming full health, Soto goes back to the Minors, Robles in Center, Eaton in Left. MAT gets sent down or traded--I am done with him.

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Assuming full health, Soto goes back to the Minors, Robles in Center, Eaton in Left. MAT gets sent down or traded--I am done with him.

I’m fine with Taylor working things out as a 4th OF. He showed last year he can play. But he’s an absolute mess right now. Wish Robles wasn’t hurt, he’d already be starting. 

Anyone seen a timeline for Robles? Just read he was expected back “this year” right after the injury. 

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I thought I saw 2-3 mos, which would be July?

I just re-read a few articles from after the diagnosis and they all said “months.”

Word of caution: in 2011 Zach Cozart had Tommy John’s over a month after hyperextending his elbow. Guess they didn’t realize it was needed at first. 

Nats history... Soto gets his first MLB start tonight:

1. Trea Turner (R) SS

2. Bryce Harper (L) RF

3. Anthony Rendon (R) 3B

4. Mark Reynolds (R) 1B

5. Pedro Severino (R) C

6. Juan Soto (L) LF

7. Wilmer Difo (S) 2B

8. Michael A. Taylor (R) CF

9. Gio Gonzalez (R) P

10 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Robles is the one i bet stays in the minors if everyone else is healthy

Archived