Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

?  Where are you seeing that?  ESPN is showing last nights game will resume today at 5:05PM and full game that was supposed to be today is rescheduled (but schedule doesn't say when).  There's an open date between our homestand with SF and 1st game in NY, Yankees have that open as well, that's where'd I'd put it.

I read it this afternoon from the Nats beat reporters via Twitter and then on the 980 updates. 

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Oh. 

Hopefully we don’t miss a beat with Severino. But may want to revisit Realmuto at the same time.  

They want Soto or Robles. Less expensive solution who already knows most of our staff:

062816_ramos_bullhornslo_oq74945n.gif

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

They want Soto or Robles. Less expensive solution who already knows most of our staff:

I’d be down for that. 

Marlins aint getting Soto or Robles. They’ve got to know that by now. I wonder if Severino showing well (and being cheap)  might get him lumped into a the deal for Realmuto. 

29 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I’d be down for that. 

Marlins aint getting Soto or Robles. They’ve got to know that by now. I wonder if Severino showing well (and being cheap)  might get him lumped into a the deal for Realmuto. 

I wouldn't even give up Kieboom at this point. Not with how Severi-NOPE is playing.

7 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

They will. Patience son.

Every team does cool off, but the top of Braves lineup is pretty good, Markakis will cool, hes not a .990 OPS hitter. Getting Eaton, Murphy, Goodwin back over the next couple of weeks so we can jettison Moises Sierra.

The Wieters injury might be a blessing in disguise, not that I root for anyone to get hurt, save for Pete Kozma.

31 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Probably get rained out again tonight. 

Showers marching straight line from the south. 

They should just play a Madden baseball simulation or some such. Whoever wins the video game scores a victory in the standings.

2018 has to be close to a record for number of postponed games in the first 50 of the season, right? 

I mean, April had snow showers and cold temps canceling games and now in May this last week on the east coast has had a bunch more postponements. 

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

They should just play a Madden baseball simulation or some such. Whoever wins the video game scores a victory in the standings.

Well, there's a stadium in Montreal that has some sort-of covered roof right? 

It was always a problem and a money pit, but if you can get the rain to stay out, we'd likely be able to finish a couple games. 

Only joking slightly. Though there have been times I kind-of liked the idea of an olive branch back to montreal for them to see a game every year, even if it was an exhibition game at the end of March. 

Ken Griffey baseball was highly addictive on n64. 

"Great Baseball" for the sega mastersystem was my go to in the 80s. Followed by World Series baseball for genesis. 

Then MVP baseball series for xbox. Played as Montreal for 2003. 

I don't play anymore. 

Archived