Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

34 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So who pitches when the suspended game resumes?

Please, not Carlos Torres...I'm wondering if they roll Hellickson out. He only threw 57 pitches the other day and I don't think they'll need him within 5 days.

On May 3rd, Carter Kieboom was hitting .193. After last night, he's slashing .268/.381/.443, 8 Doubles, 6 HRs, 14.8% BB%, 17.6% K%.

Might be Murphy's replacement next year

Very cool interview from back in Spring Training with Max. We are lucky to watch him every 5 days.

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Please, not Carlos Torres...I'm wondering if they roll Hellickson out. He only threw 57 pitches the other day and I don't think they'll need him within 5 days.

Hellickson makes a lot of sense.  They were skipping him to get to Scherzer, but I think today would be his 5th day.  Also, he's much better the first and second time through the lineup, which is all he'd get in a resumed game.  Plus, then the Yankees would go from seeing Hellickson's smoke and mirrors for a few innings, directly to Scherz's power stuff coming at them.  

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Hellickson makes a lot of sense.  They were skipping him to get to Scherzer, but I think today would be his 5th day.  Also, he's much better the first and second time through the lineup, which is all he'd get in a resumed game.  Plus, then the Yankees would go from seeing Hellickson's smoke and mirrors for a few innings, directly to Scherz's power stuff coming at them.  

So what you're saying is...

507105.gif?b64lines=SSBBTSBTTyBTTUFSVCBJ

19 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

No games today. Reschedule for June. 

?  Where are you seeing that?  ESPN is showing last nights game will resume today at 5:05PM and full game that was supposed to be today is rescheduled (but schedule doesn't say when).  There's an open date between our homestand with SF and 1st game in NY, Yankees have that open as well, that's where'd I'd put it.

Archived