Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

The coming disappointment of 2018?

Trump and the GOP will do everything to prevent people favoring the Dems from voting.

I fully expect something down this fall- to ensure the GOP and Trumpsters turnout is high this fall.

I don't care that the early primary and special elections turnout looks promising for the Dems.  The Dems need turnout to be at the Presidential level; for them to take the House and win at the state and local levels.  Just being against Trump isn't enough.

They need point out what exactly Trump and the GOP is doing wrong and why people should vote the Dems.

I think in the end, there's going to be alot of disappointed people on Election night.  The Dems will won some seats but the victories the need to get the House back and take control of some states- governor and legistlatures; will be underwhelming.

We're still over 4 1/2 months away; so there's time. I just don't have faith in the Dems.

The "blue wave" the Raceacrats have been hoping for doesn't seem to be forming as they hoped,  I wouldn't be surprised if Trump helps the Republicans gain seats in the Senate and the House.  Trump's economy is growing and the Raceacrats have a lot Senate seats up this time out plus the Republicans didn't gain House seats in 2016 so not a lot of coattail guys to knockoff.  Maybe be wishful thinking but a Republican wave seems more probable to me now than a blue wave. 

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The coming disappointment of 2018?

Trump and the GOP will do everything to prevent people favoring the Dems from voting.

I fully expect something down this fall- to ensure the GOP and Trumpsters turnout is high this fall.

I don't care that the early primary and special elections turnout looks promising for the Dems.  The Dems need turnout to be at the Presidential level; for them to take the House and win at the state and local levels.  Just being against Trump isn't enough.

They need point out what exactly Trump and the GOP is doing wrong and why people should vote the Dems.

I think in the end, there's going to be alot of disappointed people on Election night.  The Dems will won some seats but the victories the need to get the House back and take control of some states- governor and legistlatures; will be underwhelming.

We're still over 4 1/2 months away; so there's time. I just don't have faith in the Dems.

You shouldn't have faith in the Raceacrats, they are faithless.  The Republicans are going to arrange rain and cold winds to discourage the shiftless, useless Raceacrats from getting their lazy, aimless stoned asses off the couch and to the polls.  Also, traditional Raceacrat machine voting fraud operations will face prosecution from Trump.  Between a good economy providing tailwinds for the Republicans and Raceacrat ineptitude I foresee a good day for Republicans.  Election day is months off and things could change but Trump and company look very formidable today.

Comstock ****ed up. She tried to placate moderates by speaking out against Trump’s dumbassery and voted what her constituents wanted on Obamacare ( after cowardly waiting until the lasr minute to see how the vote was going to go), and in doing so left daylight between herself and Trump. So the Republican base isnt going to turn out for her and the moderates she hoped to capture are going to vote Dem because 1] Trump is a dangerous racist asshole and 2) Trump is bad for NoVas economy. 

I’ve met Comstock and frankly think she is a good person who works hard for her constituents. But her politics are wrong for her district and she has no courage, so she’s gotta go. 

Archived