Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Ready to get this 3rd period over with and wrap up the series in vegas later this week

Just now, mammajamma said:

Holy ****. Overslept and just randomly woke up at 4am to see 4-0. Wtf is going on? Hell yeah!!!!!! Are they playing that well or is Vegas playing that bad? Maybe I should go back to sleep

Playing well  but a ton of puck luck too.  Honestly i think caps have been slightly better overall, but probably should be a 4-3 game

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

Holy ****. Overslept and just randomly woke up at 4am to see 4-0. Wtf is going on? Hell yeah!!!!!! Are they playing that well or is Vegas playing that bad? Maybe I should go back to sleep

Were playing well, theyve been a little unlucky. 

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

Trotz has these guys figured

5 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

They're beating them down! Its bad enough that I've put my head phones on.

You can make your own luck by coming correct.  

I never expect to shutout a team at this level, had to expect Vegas to score at some point.  Just don't let them get enough confidence that this has to come back to DC.  All Vegas would have to do is win and we're talking game 7 in Nevada, that's how quick this could turn.

Archived