Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

When the independent counsel decides there isn't any outside collusion after conducting a thorough investigation, that'll be that.

And, so we're clear, I'm not for one of those Whitewater witch hunts that start off on a shady land deal and settles on a completely unrelated blowjob several years later. I'm talking about finding something real and connected to what could be very serious and damaging to our country.

Apparently a couple of months is "how long' the GOP thinks it's necessary to investigate such things.

~Bang

Fair enough Bang, but you know that the whole smoke fire thing is not enough.  I know you know this.  That's not you and I hope you never get that point.

5 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

I like how the Trump people are now super skeptics. This is the segment of the population that disproportionately gets involved in pyramid schemes, thinks Sandy Hook was an anti-gun hoax, fires a gun in a pizza shop because there's a secret Clinton pedophile ring there, and claims global warming is fake news (and if it isn't, a sky wizard will fix it). 

But for this, though, they're going to need a notarized statement from Trump himself saying "I did it! I AM a crook!!!"

And you wonder why the Left has lost 5 straight elections, and counting, or whatever it is.   Maybe you don't wonder.  Maybe you are completely aware of it and just feel superior?  I don't know, it's not my day to keep track.

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

Smoke is not enough, but when billows of it are coming out the window, you'd be a fool to not make sure there's no embers. 
There's too many shady things to not require some answers.

~Bang

That's not the way it works Bang and you know it.  Looking for embers is one thing.  Dropping lit matches every step of the way is an entirely different thing.  The left has been doing this with the Right for years with the media and I know you know this.  I mean, it is what it is and I'm not going to cry about it but I am going to demand proof and not just take the word of the NYT or whatever TV show because it's what they want people to believe.

1 minute ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

And you wonder why the Left has lost 5 straight elections, and counting, or whatever it is.   Maybe you don't wonder.  Maybe you are completely aware of it and just feel superior?  I don't know, it's not my day to keep track.

The special elections were to replace Republicans moved into the administration.  They were "safe" districts in SC, GA, MT and KS.  BTW two of those 5 victories being touted are for the GA seat, which had a runoff. Not impressive that the Rs won, but a win is a win.

20 minutes ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

Why would you ask me for this:

"What I need from you now is where anyone involved with the investigation (actually from the groups running them. CIA for theirs, FBI for theirs, Senate for theirs) actually said that there is no prof of any wrong doing at all and that they are closing the investigation because it is concluded and judgment has been reached."

Other then the Comey Investigation, which is clearly over, I do not believe that I have said any investigation is concluded. 

I asked you for that because we have already established that the reason there is a investigation is to find out if there is any prof of wrong doing or not. 

In many of your previous posts you have claimed that there is no prof of wrong doing. What im trying to get you to understand is that there is no prof of wrong doing yet. And seeing as no investigation is closed yet (you mentioned the "Comey" investigation is closed.....we will come back to that), it is a lie to claim that there is no prof. We dont know yet as the investigation is still going. 

Now, please, find me the quotes I asked for. It will help us both either way. Either you cant find them, and the investigations are still running, thus, we wont have our prof yet. Or the investigations are closed and there was no prof at all. 

Now, what is this "Comey" investigation you are talking about? When did it close and who was running it? 

36 minutes ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

This is why Llevron.

I get it. But satire is satire. They stopped taking you seriously a few pages back. In fairness to both you and the rest of the group, you have been saying some pretty silly things (just my opinion, and i dont begrudge you at all for it. Its just silly to me). But im trying to take you seriously so lets exclude them from our convo. Me and you homie lol

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

The special elections were to replace Republicans moved into the administration.  They were "safe" districts in SC, GA, MT and KS.  BTW two of those 5 victories being touted are for the GA seat, which had a runoff. Not impressive that the Rs won, but a win is a win.

I am aware.  However, you can easily turn this discussion around and say that many of those were susceptible to turn, based on results from the last election but they didn't.  Is that because they never do or because the message is missing the mark from the Left?  You gotta at least look at it and ask yourself, "Where are we, as a party?", if you are a Democrat IMO.  

Of course, that's just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I asked you for that because we have already established that the reason there is a investigation is to find out if there is any prof of wrong doing or not. 

In many of your previous posts you have claimed that there is no prof of wrong doing. What im trying to get you to understand is that there is no prof of wrong doing yet. And seeing as no investigation is closed yet (you mentioned the "Comey" investigation is closed.....we will come back to that), it is a lie to claim that there is no prof. We dont know yet as the investigation is still going. 

Not accurate.  I have said that there is no proof AND, that Democratic Leaders have confirmed as much, based on the evidence at hand.  If there is evidence, then it has not been presented and in this country, you are not guilty of anything until proven guilty.   There is no proof.  It is incumbent on the left to prove the accusations, not those on the right to prove innocence, based on charges that have yet to be substantiated. 

Now, please, find me the quotes I asked for. It will help us both either way. Either you cant find them, and the investigations are still running, thus, we wont have our prof yet. Or the investigations are closed and there was no prof at all. 

What quotes are you looking for?  Am I supposed to find quotes for statements I have not made?  If you believe I have made those statements, show me.

Now, what is this "Comey" investigation you are talking about? When did it close and who was running it? 

When he got fired.  At that point, his investigations concluded.  The FBI may continue on with it's own investigation but not Comey.  His investigation is over.  Because of this, he was called to testify under oath, on findings of his investigation.  This allows us to substantiate certain statements.

I get it. But satire is satire. They stopped taking you seriously a few pages back. In fairness to both you and the rest of the group, you have been saying some pretty silly things (just my opinion, and i dont begrudge you at all for it. Its just silly to me). But im trying to take you seriously so lets exclude them from our convo. Me and you homie lol

In your opinion, and yet, there is still zero proof that anything I've said is inaccurate.  There is also zero proof that anything the left has said is accurate.  Silly in your opinion but that's not a surprise on this board.  This board is not objective, nor is it sympathetic to the topic at hand.  I said this long ago and I'll say it again.  The left is not going to be able to impeach Trump of voter fraud, for collusion or for obstruction.   It's not there IMO.  Will they get him for some other reason?  That I don't know but I've never said that it couldn't happen.  I've only said that there is nothing to any of the allegations that are going to stick. 

Time will tell.......

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's your opinion.

I said maybe, but if I had to bet, I doubt I would be too far off the mark.

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Artyom Kosaretsky or Artem Kosaretsky?

Just now, Bang said:

I think believing this is entirely media generated is ..  uh,, media generated.

~Bang

And I think that if you are told something enough times, it's easy to believe it.  Now, we have many examples of this throughout history and we also have many examples of people explaining away this type of behavior, as a matter of course.  

If you are content to just accept it as "media generated" then what does that say?  That's not the way it works in this country Bang.  I do not have to tell you that, I know you know this.  It's the difference between a great nation and a third world country, to me.

9 minutes ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

Not accurate.  I have said that there is no proof AND, that Democratic Leaders have confirmed as much, based on the evidence at hand.  If there is evidence, then it has not been presented and in this country, you are not guilty of anything until proven guilty.   There is no proof.  It is incumbent on the left to prove the accusations, not those on the right to prove innocence, based on charges that have yet to be substantiated. 

We are getting away from our argument here. Are you doing this on prosperously? The left isnt running these investigations and they dont have to prove anything. They havent accused the President of anything (like you said, they have actually said there is not prof yet of anything). There is an open investigation. Thats it. No charges. No prof. Just an investigation that is ON GOING and we wont know anything until it is over. Why is that hard for you to understand? 

All that extra stuff about accusations, innocence blah blah blah has literally zero to do with an investigation. You are confusing investigation with criminal accusations, it seems. 

What quotes are you looking for?  Am I supposed to find quotes for statements I have not made?  If you believe I have made those statements, show me.

When he got fired.  At that point, his investigations concluded.  The FBI may continue on with it's own investigation but not Comey.  His investigation is over.  Because of this, he was called to testify under oath, on findings of his investigation.  This allows us to substantiate certain statements.

I am looking for a quote, from anyone that represents a organization running any of the investigations (FBI, CIA, Senate comity), that is saying there is NO prof, and that their investigations are over. I have asked for this 3 times now and you have avoided it. You are asking everyone else for prof. Im just asking you for the same. 

Also Comey didn't have an investigation open on Trump himself. There is an FBI investigation. Comey cannot close an FBI investigation after being fired and the new acting director of the FBI said multiple times that the investigation has not concluded yet and will continue until all facts are known. You are wrong here and you should admit that since you want to call me out. There is no Comey investigation and there never was. 

In your opinion, and yet, there is still zero proof that anything I've said is inaccurate. 

Comey investigation - there never was such a thing. Wrong. 

It is incumbent on the left to prove anything - wrong. The Dems are not investigating our president. The CIA, FBI and Senate are. 

Thats two. I can keep counting too. 

Silly in your opinion but that's not a surprise on this board.  This board is not objective, nor is it sympathetic to the topic at hand. 

Ok great? Whats your point? 

The left is not going to be able to impeach Trump of voter fraud, for collusion or for obstruction.   It's not there IMO. 

Thought we were talking about facts here? Now its ok to use opinions? 

Look. I have asked you for one thing. In all your rantings and ravings about prof and ****, you have yet to provide any. Please find my quotes. Or admit that the investigations are ALL still going and we wont know what they find until its over. 

17 minutes ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

And I think that if you are told something enough times, it's easy to believe it.  Now, we have many examples of this throughout history and we also have many examples of people explaining away this type of behavior, as a matter of course.  

If you are content to just accept it as "media generated" then what does that say?  That's not the way it works in this country Bang.  I do not have to tell you that, I know you know this.  It's the difference between a great nation and a third world country, to me.

You need to look at yourself in the mirror, yo. If you are saying stuff like this with a straight face I know im wasting my time taking you seriously. 

Seriously. You keep repeating the lie that there is no prof. When you wouldnt have any yet because the investigations ARE NOT OVER. Yet you have the nerve to sit here and say that 'if you say something enough times its easy to believe'. I cant honestly believe you are this foolish.

You are really sitting here telling me that 'there is no prof' over and over and over and yet that is not the case. You really believe there is no prof, yet we cant know this until its over. You really dont see how you are wrong here? For reals and not for play play???

Got damnit. I hate Trump, if for nothing else, stupid **** like this man. ****. 

1 hour ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

As an aside, I do find it interesting that there is so much interest and support on addressing the security of our electoral process when in years past, the Right has said that they would like to implement security withing the voter system but the Left has resisted this idea, sighting disenfanchisement or violation of voter rights.  Apparently, something has to give.

Wait, what?

So on one hand we have the Russian interference in our elections...a documented problem that every professional agency (gov't and non-gov't) that has looked at has said is very real and very serious. On the other hand we have a bunch of Republicans trying to push legislation to solve a problem that doesn't exist (there has never been any proof whatsoever of any sort of the widespread voter fraud that they claim to be trying to fix) and that, just totally coincidentally (wink wink) happens to disproportionately disenfranchise minorities and others who also totally coincidentally (nudge nudge) just happen to tend to vote for Democrats. And you're saying those two are equal?

images-1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We are getting away from our argument here. Are you doing this on prosperously? The left isnt running these investigations and they dont have to prove anything. They havent accused the President of anything (like you said, they have actually said there is not prof yet of anything). There is an open investigation. Thats it. No charges. No prof. Just an investigation that is ON GOING and we wont know anything until it is over. Why is that hard for you to understand? 

All that extra stuff about accusations, innocence blah blah blah has literally zero to do with an investigation. You are confusing investigation with criminal accusations, it seems. 

I was not aware of the fact that this was an argument.  I was under the impression that this was a discussion.  I see where the problem lies here. 

The left is absolutely involved in these investigations.  They are briefed on them regularly and have input into them.  The Left makes the accusations but is not responsible for providing proof?  I see.  The left, has absolutely accused this President of various different things and is on record as wanting him impeached, Articles of Impeachment have already begun by he Democrats so yes, they do have to defend themselves and I think it is you who does not understand what is going on here..  There are no formal charges because there is no proof of wrong doing that we are aware of.  That I agree with but I ask you, why would you come to the conclusion that it is somehow difficult for me to understand the meaning of ongoing investigation?  Have I said that there is no need for investigation?  Have I said that there is no need for them?  Show me, please.  Lastly, criminal charges are one thing but the goal here is impeachment and for that, the Dems are definitely responsible for providing proof.

I am looking for a quote, from anyone that represents a organization running any of the investigations (FBI, CIA, Senate comity), that is saying there is NO prof, and that their investigations are over. I have asked for this 3 times now and you have avoided it. You are asking everyone else for prof. Im just asking you for the same. 

Good luck finding it.  Outside of Comey, there will be no statement confirming status of investigation period.  In fact, that is part of the reason why Comey is unemployed.   He should have never commented on status of investigation, findings or opinions on what should happen next.  That's not the way it works but, because he did do all of these things, it provided a unique opportunity for questioning.  You can ask 3K times and I'm not going to answer you because I never said that any of those other investigations were closed.  In fact, I don't know that I commented on any of them, except Comey's.  Let me make it easy here.  I will defend what I say.  I will not defend what you want me to say.  I ask others to do the same, particularly when they credit me with statements I don't believe I've made.   That's acceptable on a message  board.   I think that this, more then anything, is going to help us.

Also Comey didn't have an investigation open on Trump himself. There is an FBI investigation. Comey cannot close an FBI investigation after being fired and the new acting director of the FBI said multiple times that the investigation has not concluded yet and will continue until all facts are known. You are wrong here and you should admit that since you want to call me out. There is no Comey investigation and there never was. 

Comey could close an FBI investigation, he was director so that statement is not factual.  However, the investigation did go on, just not under Comey.  His investigation was closed the minute he lost his job.  Comey was responsible for the investigation, he reported on it, it was his.  If you want to say that it was not, fine by me but I don't agree but your statement about Comey not having an investigation is dead wrong.  We will have to agree to disagree.

Comey investigation - there never was such a thing. Wrong. 

It is incumbent on the left to prove anything - wrong. The Dems are not investigating our president. The CIA, FBI and Senate are. 

If this were true, there would be no articles of impeachment already drawn up so yes, it is incumbent upon them to provide proof, just as I explained earlier.

Thats two. I can keep counting too. 

You may keep counting if you wish but I think you better start back at one. 

Ok great? Whats your point? 

Thought we were talking about facts here? Now its ok to use opinions?

So did I.  Believe me, nobody was more surprised then I. 

Look. I have asked you for one thing. In all your rantings and ravings about prof and ****, you have yet to provide any. Please find my quotes. Or admit that the investigations are ALL still going and we wont know what they find until its over. 

Yeah, Bold Font letters really do the trick. 

You have asked me to support opinions and positions that were never mine.  Do you dispute the statement that there is no proof of wrong doing at this time?  Do you dispute the statement that Leaders on the Left have made statements confirming this?  Do you dispute the fact that Comey has said that he found no proof of any Vote Fraud or collusion from Trump? 

Those are really the only statements I've made I believe.

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I know im wasting my time taking you seriously. 

I know the feeling. 

You should just stop putting yourself through this. 

1 hour ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

I am aware.  However, you can easily turn this discussion around and say that many of those were susceptible to turn, based on results from the last election but they didn't.  Is that because they never do or because the message is missing the mark from the Left?  You gotta at least look at it and ask yourself, "Where are we, as a party?", if you are a Democrat IMO.  

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Those elections were in heavy red areas and and the D candidate was not expected to win however, in all elections the D gained a lot of ground bases on the Trump percentage win during the election, which is encouraging for the midterms in areas that aren't so republican 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Those elections were in heavy red areas and and the D candidate was not expected to win however, in all elections the D gained a lot of ground bases on the Trump percentage win during the election, which is encouraging for the midterms in areas that aren't so republican 

Not all of them, and remember, the mid term and the Presidential. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don't even know what to say

Well, maybe you can show me where I said all of the statements you expect me to comment on?  That would be a really good place IMPO.

@ABQCOWBOY naw we are done here lol. I can't argue your iron clad facts bro. I don't know what I was ever thinking. 

And for the record I have only asked for for prof that there is NO PROF. 

You haven't been able to provide that. I don't want anything else from you. 

@ABQCOWBOY naw we are done here lol. I can't argue your iron clad facts bro. I don't know what I was ever thinking. 

And for the record I have only asked for for prof that there is NO PROF. 

You haven't been able to provide that. I don't want anything else from you. 

Maybe, if you just try discussion and not argue?  I am not interested in fighting with everybody on this board but I know that most times, that's probably how it's going to go.  Discussion is better but it's hard to get there.