Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

4 minutes ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Its in the assault class. Has the big clip that goes straight up. 

Did you mean the M1918 trench/storm/factory models?  Cause those are the only ones I see with 900 ROF.  But I can't buy the Trench or Storm yet, not ranked level 1 in assault yet lol.  I can buy the factory, but I need 20 more war bonds.  

I've been using the one with a 550 ROF (think that was it).  

41 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Did you mean the M1918 trench/storm/factory models?  Cause those are the only ones I see with 900 ROF.  But I can't buy the Trench or Storm yet, not ranked level 1 in assault yet lol.  I can buy the factory, but I need 20 more war bonds.  

I've been using the one with a 550 ROF (think that was it).  

Yea my bad the 1918. Like the gun a lot. Both are really good guns tho. 

56 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Like most Battlefield games the tanks are tough if you're lone wolfing; but if you get a coordinated group of 2-3 guys trying to take them out it's cake.

That's why I don't understand why more people don't use headsets.  Seems like it would be easier to coordinate things like that.

34 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I just played for a bit.  Still getting the lay of the land.  I saw @Dont Taze Me Bro on but couldn't figure out how to u.  I only played three rounds and had to stop for the debate.

I saw the invite, but was in the middle of a TDM round dawg.  Then had to grab dinner lol.  I'm struggling leveling the assault class in TDM, just over halfway to rank 1.  I want to unlock weapons.  What stinks is when I look at the M1918 factory it doesn't have any rank listed beside it, highlights green and I have enough war bonds to buy it, but it won't let me.  

I have no clue why.  Some of the other weapons, they have the assault rank 1 or 3 beside them.  I'd like to think that if there is no symbol/rank beside it you can unlock at 0 rank, but it wont let me.  Starting to get a tad pissed off.  But, I'm using the other sub with the 550 ROF and getting the hang of playing the class now, getting some nice K/D ratios the past five matches.  One round I joined when it was more than halfway over, got a 9.0 K/D.

I'm an idiot........I was trying to buy the weapon in the "my soldier" menu and you can't lol.  Forgot you have to buy it in game going to the custom menu.  Bought that factory M1918, that 900 ROF is insane lol  

35 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I can't wait to play midnight tomorrow 

Did you get your online back?  

Man, not sure why I never got into Conquest before.  Mad XP lol 

As far as assault, which is what I focused on first, I actually prefer the M18 trench semi that is 550 ROF, because its more accurate and I can aim down sights better, which benefits me in conquest.  I'm thinking the M1918 with the 900 ROF would best serve me in TDM.  

This game is ****ing awesome.  I'm having a blast playing it.

46 minutes ago, mark327 said:

Damn  I need to get home and get this game downloaded. Going to be away another 4 days . I'm having battlefield withdraw. ?

We're ready for duty when you're up and running, Mark.  you're one of the best tank drivers I've ever had the privilege of riding with.  I'd just ride along in your tank the whole game, take out infantry with the LMG and call out bad guys, and I'd end up in 2nd place behind you :ols:

Best way to get extra points is to be the squad leader in a big squad. Make sure when you are one, you always press the "Spot" button on the objective where most of them are. Because if they cap/defend/plant/defuse what you pointed out, you get points.

Additionally, if you ride in a tank, with a squad, and defend the objective you pointed out and wreck havoc on some ground troops, you'll get MAD points.

And don't forget to spot spam!  I literally mash R1 everywhere I go so I can spot guys and get the assist.

You can capture Conquest objectives from the zepp!  **** this game is awesome.  I shoulda took the day off

Wife is at home "teleworking" right now.  That bish on the 'Field. :(

Archived