Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Conspiracy Thread

Reaper Skins

On November 23, 1964 -  exactly one year and one day after President John F. Kennedy is assassinated -  Daniel Marc Snyder is born.

The story of his early life is murky. What we do know:

Snyder attended Charles Woodward High School in Rockville.  That high school no longer exists.

Snyder's first job was at B. Dalton Books. That business no longer exists.

The bookstore was located in White Flint Mall.  That mall no longer exists.

Snyder made his fortune through Snyder Communications.  That business no longer exists.

~~

I will leave it to others to connect the dots.

Edited by Dan T.

For the record, no I'm not crazy.

I'm starting to question that.

On November 23, 1964 -  exactly one year and one day after President John F. Kennedy is assassinated -  Daniel Marc Snyder is born.

I have been doing some snooping and have found this...

November 23, 1964 -  Daniel Marc Snyder is born.

November 23, 1964 - Trans World Airlines Flight 800, a Boeing 707-331, crashes on takeoff from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy, due to engine failure, killing 50 of the 73 people on board and injuring all 23 survivors.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Week 3 vs Eagles 2014

4th quarter, Chris Baker makes a legal hit (he was not fined for it) on Nick Foles after he throws an interception, fight breaks out, both Chris Baker AND Trent Williams are ejected, compared to just Jason Peters on the Eagles (even though Peters instigated and was fined while Williams was not fined at all).  After review, the interception is overturned and possession is awarded to Eagles.  A few plays later, an incomplete pass ruling on the field is ALSO overturned in favor of the Eagles, setting up a Maclin TD. Redskins end up losing by 3 points.

http://totalsportswire.com/the-eagles-redskins-dont-like-each-other-and-other-things-we/

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/9/21/6753379/eagles-vs-redskins-final-score-philadelphia-washington-37-34

Some video footage

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000401082/article/jason-peters-chris-baker-fined-for-week-3-fight

Edited by Reaper Skins

I'm starting to question that.

I have been doing some snooping and have found this...

November 23, 1964 -  Daniel Marc Snyder is born.

November 23, 1964 - Trans World Airlines Flight 800, a Boeing 707-331, crashes on takeoff from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy, due to engine failure, killing 50 of the 73 people on board and injuring all 23 survivors.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Whoa!

Here's something else.  How did the Redskins, a once proud franchise, come to be synonymous with defeat and surrender?

The location of Societe Generale, the bank that financed Daniel Snyder's purchase of the team?

France.

The nationality of Havas Advertising, the firm which bought Snyder Communications?

France.

Nation with the worst reputation for defeat and surrender?

France.

Temperature that steel melts in the presence of thermite?

France.

Hey, I'm just asking questions.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

View out Daniel Snyder's office window at Redskins Park?
A grassy knoll.

Location of Daniel Snyder's office in the building at Redskins Park?
Back and to the left.

Phrase that the letters in "Daniel Snyder" can be rearranged to spell?
"Deadly Sinner"

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2

Here's at least one official, Mike Carey, who has openly admitted that he will not officiate Redskins games due to the name and his inability to remain objective....

See, this is why I'm not sure how anyone can think that there ISN'T bias against the Skins. I mean, the ref actually ADMITTED it. Ignoring that is just refusing to believe that no matter what the refs do, the best teams can overcome them, which isn't true. There are a ton of examples to choose from that point out, even the best teams can lose because of a terrible call.

A good one is Green Bay and Seattle with the replacement refs. New England vs Oakland with the "tuck", and there are lots of others. Hell, look at the entire Seattle vs Stealers SB.

Now, do I believe the NFL is fixing games against the Skins, probably not, BUT the NBA got outed for telling refs to focus on certain penalties and let certain players get away with other penalties. So why not in the NFL? I just don't believe it's that far fetched.

I gotta be honest, there is definitely something extremely shady with how the NFL handles its refs. Why aren't they just full-time professionals at this point? I mean, you kidding me with where the NFL is now as a financial empire?...There is definitely something there in my mind, just can't say at this point that it's based on a real gambling/fixing conspiracy or not. At the very least, it's gross negligence or maybe even a belief that the human element adds intrigue and, therefore, entertainment value. Hard to believe that's all it is, though.

This is where I'm at. My brother was talking to me about fixed games in the NFL playoffs and my POV is this. There are always a few "great stories" in the NFL playoffs, and every year these stories are pushed, and just about every year one or two of these stories gets into the SB. I don't know that the NFL is dead set on one team being the SB champ each season, but I think it's ludicrous to suggest that they don't have a handful of teams that they want in the final few rounds of the playoffs. There's far too much money involved.

Shoot, can you imagine Roger ******* himself if the SB came down to Jags vs Rams? No one would care and the ratings would drop. However, if you can get the Cowboys, Saints, Pats, Steelers involved for the last few games, you'll probably end up with a good audience. Until we see the Rams Jags SB, or something along those lines (Bills vs Cleveland), I think it's hard to say this isn't a strong possibility.

On November 23, 1964 -  exactly one year and one day after President John F. Kennedy is assassinated -  Daniel Marc Snyder is born....I will leave it to others to connect the dots.

That actually made me laugh. I hope the Redskins don't follow that trend and "no longer exist" but it does seem headed that way.

Whoa!...Nation with the worst reputation for defeat and surrender?

France.....

That's hilarious and true!

...Phrase that the letters in "Daniel Snyder" can be rearranged to spell?

Deadly Sinner

Keep 'em coming  :lol:

• Like 1

Here's some video footage of a questionable call that amounted to a major shift in momentum during week 1

Niles Paul fumble (looks like Grant got the ball last but possession awarded to Texans)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000390548/Niles-Paul-fumble-recovered-by-Kendrick-Lewis

Edited by Reaper Skins

Forgot about this one because we won the game but worth mentioning.  At the end of the week 8 Dallas game when romoSUCKS comes back in we sacked him and he fumbled it.  Washington clearly recovers the ball but they let the Cowboys retain possession.  Its at 3:20 in the link below.  HUUGE hometown call

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000419130/Week-8-Redskins-vs-Cowboys-highlights

Edited by Reaper Skins

France definitely has some issues but they have some good things also...women, wine, food, democracy (via Jefferson) and assisting us in the Revolution against the British. Just don't expect them to hold a rifle for too long...I think the Germans took all of France in 6 weeks.

France definitely has some issues but they have some good things also...women, wine, food, democracy (via Jefferson) and assisting us in the Revolution against the British. Just don't expect them to hold a rifle for too long...I think the Germans took all of France in 6 weeks.

what the heck is this doing here? Lol

Whoa!

Here's something else. How did the Redskins, a once proud franchise, come to be synonymous with defeat and surrender?

The location of Societe Generale, the bank that financed Daniel Snyder's purchase of the team?

France.

The nationality of Havas Advertising, the firm which bought Snyder Communications?

France.

Nation with the worst reputation for defeat and surrender?

France.

Temperature that steel melts in the presence of thermite?

France.

Hey, I'm just asking questions.

This is why...

View out Daniel Snyder's office window at Redskins Park?

A grassy knoll.

Location of Daniel Snyder's office in the building at Redskins Park?

Back and to the left.

Some people think the Redskins reached way too high to draft Brandon Scherff at 5. Why would they do that? Hang on to your hats, because I'm about to blow your minds...

Brandon Scherff is from Denison, Iowa, a tiny town in the western part of the state. And who else is from Dension, Iowa?

This man:

jim-garrison.jpg

Who is that man, you may ask? Give me your Loose Change, and I'll tell you.

He is none other than Jim Garrison, the New Orleans District Attorney who led a personal quest to prove that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated as part of a massive government conspiracy. He prosecuted the only person put on trial fro the crime of conspiracy to assassinate the President.

http://www.jfk-online.com/garrison.html

tumblr_ledd69wc3s1qb6xaa.gif

Two men tied by geography to a tiny town in Iowa. Garrison was portrayed by Kevin Costner in the Oliver Stone documentary "JFK."  What other prominent movie role did Costner have?  Ray Kinsella in "Field of Dreams."  Remember? "If you build it, they will come."  Build it where? Iowa. The very same state.

Come ON, sheeple.  Open your eyes. It all fits together.

Paranoid.gif

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 3

Listen up, sheeple: The next town east of Brandon Scherff's hometown of Denison is Carroll, Iowa. 

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Carroll,+IA/Denison,+IA/@41.988453,-95.0701235,45607m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x87ed39942270f837:0x10907021be902989!2m2!1d-94.8672793!2d42.0655986!1m5!1m1!1s0x8792c2372bc76dc1:0xc7d83f1faa4f1852!2m2!1d-95.3588867!2d42.024988

Who hails from Carroll, Iowa?

This man:

donovan-david.jpg

Who is this man, standing amid Redskins memorabilia?  He is David Donovan, recent and former general counsel and COO of the Washington Redskins.  He is the man who sued the City Paper and sued the season-ticket holding grandmother.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/coo-dave-donovan-leaving-redskins/2011/07/11/gIQAr0mL9H_blog.html

Coincidence?  I think not.

Wake up, people, before it's too late and they herd us into burgundy and gold painted FEMA trailers arrayed in fenced-off sections of abandoned Indian reservations. 

• Like 2

Follow the money. The Big Corn Industrial Complex is the key:

Brandon Sherff's home State? = Iowa

Iowa? = The Hawkeye State

Hawkeyes? = Indian Tribe

NFL Team? = The Redskins

Indian Food Source? = Maize

Maze? = Corn

Corn Fuel?= Ethanol

Ethanol? = Huge subsidies from Washington, DC

Washington, DC? = Home of the Redskins

tumblr_inline_mkqibaQmAZ1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 3

Also, from Denison, Iowa: James Hansen, a leading advocate of climate change awareness: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hansen

He was born on March 29, 1941, which was four days before Iraq set up a pro-Axis government during WWII, and he was likely conceived in late June 1940, which was when France fell to the Nazis.

So all we know about this kid is that he's somehow connected to:

• Big Corn
  • The JFK Assassination
  • The War in Iraq
  • The Nazi Party
  • Climate Change

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!?

ali21.jpg

Edited by balki1867
  • Like 1