Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice job embarassing ourselves in front of Joe Gibbs today

I Love The Skins

I have been against letting Gibbs back into the organization. But I would take what happened in Gibbs 2 over the debacle we have been watching for the past few years in a heartbeat. The guy has built a successful company. Maybe let him lead the search for a real GM?

I wouldn't mind letting Joe lead a search for a new GM, I just hope he isn't a candidate for the job.

Gibbs should have the sack to tell that weasel he's ruining/ruined this franchise. FFS, a stadium overrun by Cowboys fans more than probably it's ever been, crushed at home, fans mocking your QB, ending the season with more questions and problems than when it began .. again ... Why Gibbs wants to continue to associate himself with this piece of garbage is beyond me. 

I have been against letting Gibbs back into the organization. But I would take what happened in Gibbs 2 over the debacle we have been watching for the past few years in a heartbeat. The guy has built a successful company. Maybe let him lead the search for a real GM?

I'm down with this, Gibbs knows football!

We can't keep looking to Gibbs to bail this team out. Forget that they played an egg in front of Gibbs. He didn't have to pay to attend. They layed a big fat egg in front of the fans that bought tix.

This.

The entire team and coaching staff gave a big middle finger to the fans who pay their salaries this season. I'm giving one back too. **** you bums.

Hopefully Joe leaned over to Dan and said, "get yourself an OLine, like I once had and Jerruh currently has."

Wrong. 

Hopefully he leaned over and told Dan to build a true front office and let those guys build the team the right way. If he does that, your piece of advice would be taken care of. 

I wish he would come back as GM or overall President. When he came back in 2005 I wished he hadn't coached, but was the GM or Pres. You know Danny listens to him and would do anything he said and it's going to take someone like him to fix this mess.

The best thing that Gibbs could do for us is to tell Dan that he needs to hire the guy who gave Gibbs fits...Bill Parcells. That guy should be given full authority to overhaul the front office and build things the right way. 

Wrong.

Hopefully he leaned over and told Dan to build a true front office and let those guys build the team the right way. If he does that, your piece of advice would be taken care of.

The best thing that Gibbs could do for us is to tell Dan that he needs to hire the guy who gave Gibbs fits...Bill Parcells. That guy should be given full authority to overhaul the front office and build things the right way.

So, then I guess I'm not Wrong....

You know Danny listens to him and would do anything he said and it's going to take someone like him to fix this mess.

No it'll take somebody like a front office version of Shottenheimer or Parcells to fix this mess. Gibbs would just go along with Snyder 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 trade 1st or 2nd rounders for washed up RB's and QB's. Gibbs would be about as bad as Vinny as a GM except he might actually try to build an OL but maybe not, once Beathard left Gibbs never found any new OL to replace all those aging vets.

Archived