Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Field Nicknames

E33Green

Glad to see some support for "The Big Package"!

I must also give credit to Jabar Gaffney for the inspiration. If you are not familiar with the relation between Jabar Gaffney and "The Big Package" google "jabar gaffney deadspin" and click on the second result.

Glad to see some support for "The Big Package"!

I must also give credit to Jabar Gaffney for the inspiration. If you are not familiar with the relation between Jabar Gaffney and "The Big Package" google "jabar gaffney deadspin" and click on the second result.

LOL!

Though, I wouldn't be mad at the "Burgundy Hole" either.

This guy supports it:

ron_burgundy.jpg

"The Fed"...

---------- Post added December-3rd-2012 at 01:02 PM ----------

That's about as bad a nickname as someone could come up with, short of borrowing The Oakland Coliseum nickname and calling it " The Burgundy Hole"

I like it. Who runs the real Fed? Thats Roberts new name! Morris is the Running Mate!

i love the idiots who complain that the team should move back to DC. RFK was a dump. people only liked it because we won there. thats it. if we won at fedex people would love it

RFK may have been a dump but it had character. This new place is a giant frat basement covered head to toe in corporate endorsement.

i love the idiots who complain that the team should move back to DC. RFK was a dump. people only liked it because we won there. thats it. if we won at fedex people would love it

RFK has so many great memories. The stands bouncing so hard I thought the stadium would collapse. The Seat Cushion Game. Yes we did win there but Fedex and RFK are two totally different beasts.

RFK may have been a dump but it had character.

Just a quick question (all jokes/homerism aside).

What would bring about the character of a stadium more than winning/losing? If this team wasn't contending every year, and winning championships while at RFK, do you really think that people wouldn't have been reduced to complaining about the stadium experience, with a bad product out on the field?

Fed Ex should be one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL, but it isn't, because the team has sucked for the majority of it's existence.

I think every 'Skins fan would trade a dump like RFK for the corporate cheeseball nature of Fed Ex if it meant that we got to cheer for a Super Bowl contending team.

Archived