Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caps '11-'12 Thread [Dennis Wideman to Calgary for a 5th etc.]

Sticksboi05

Too cute. Wanted to see Hamrlick blast that from the blue line there.

---------- Post added October-8th-2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

I'm sure it'll take a little time to build some chemistry, but that was the same old PP right there. Probably possessed the puck for less than a minute. No clean shots. We have GOT to get that fixed.

Hate the way it happened, but interesting watching these lines. They'll be changing exponentially over the season obviously. I like the grit. Looks like Laich has a renewed thirst for the dirty stuff with the other scrappers around him. Glad to see it. Earn that paycheck (and don't leave it in your trunk!).

So it looks like Vokoun is going to get the start on Monday. I guess BB is going with the back-and-forth until one gets hot.

Knuble last night looked slow and missed so many opportunities due to the fact that it looked like he was just a step behind the rest of the team. This is a fast, athletic team. I would like to see Laich on the Ovie-Back line. Laich is great at picking up a juicy rebound to get the goal; like he did last night. Also, Semin played some inspired hockey last night. Bad penalty at the end of the 3rd last night going into OT, but hey that is Semin. Hope he keeps up the speed. Ovie looked a little off, but they may because he was in Moscow most the week for his uncle's funeral and not playing hockey. I think he will step in up in the big games this week against Tampa and Pittsburgh.

Archived