Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

43 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I like Beal. I really hope the Bullets don't mess up this team by trading him. 

Bullets are on the upside. No snark or trying to be throwing out a lure...

Beal is the key. 

Congrats on the record Beal. 

This falls apart without either Wall or Beal, for sure. I almost think Beal is going to end up being the better player. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This falls apart without either Wall or Beal, for sure. I almost think Beal is going to end up being the better player. 

I could debate that either player made the other better. 

Beal would not have the open looks without the explosive play of Wall. 

Wall would not have the stats without. 

I like the direction of the young team... as far as providing confidence or promise of the future...

That's on the front office. 

End of the day,  they are fighting to be great. My team simply expects that without the work. 

22 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I think Beal will have better longevity. You're already seeing issues with Wall regarding health.

Well what worries me about Wall is what happens when he loses a step? Father time always wins and right now he can get past people with pure speed and vision. But when hes slow and cant shoot we are gonna have a decision to make. 

Reading @BRAVEONAWARPATH tweet just above makes me think he still has time to fix it though. I know he works on it. I think the problem is more mental than anything though. 

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

There's 1 glaring problem with Brad's game and its that he's a 1000000% rhythm player.

If you get him off rhythm he airballs 10 footers and dribbles off his foot. 

Hes gotten better tho.  Brad used to resemble a newborn foal every time put the ball on the floor.  Much stronger now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hes gotten better tho.  Brad used to resemble a newborn foal every time put the ball on the floor.  Much stronger now.

Do you remember the weird posture he had that made his first step painfully slow?  He kind of leaned his upper body back, or at least kept it straight, when trying to blow by people.  It's how I imagine a waiter would position his upper body if he were trying not to spill any of the drinks on his tray and suddenly sprint at the same time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Do you remember the weird posture he had that made his first step painfully slow?  He kind of leaned his upper body back, or at least kept it straight, when trying to blow by people.  It's how I imagine a waiter would position his upper body if he were trying not to spill any of the drinks on his tray and suddenly sprint at the same time. 

I know exactly what you are talking about lol. Like his legs were moving but his upper body was stuck. I know he was trying to hold his head up but damn it looked weird. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Destino said:

• Haha 3