Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I remember the shoulder injury, but I have zero recollection of how he hurt his knee.  Wtf?  Our season could be over and we barely hear a word about it?  I had no idea that **** was this serious.

Les Boulez.  We don’t even get a month of a healthy and fit Wall.  Tired of waiting for our turn at a special season to finally come.

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I remember the shoulder injury, but I have zero recollection of how he hurt his knee.  Wtf?  Our season could be over and we barely hear a word about it?  I had no idea that **** was this serious.

Les Boulez.  We don’t even get a month of a healthy and fit Wall.  Tired of waiting for our turn at a special season to finally come.

"I will not leave until I get it done."

lead_large.jpg

4 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

To be considered "chronic" wouldn't the injury have to a recurring one over a long period of time?

Sounds like a really bad bone bruise which has caused some inflammation.

Knee tendinitis as a young player, an issue that we can assume did not go away because he jokes about playing through it.  Double knee surgery prior to last season, the left knee being more serious.  Now he's getting PRP on his left knee.  

I don't know if it's chronic, but it's not nothing.  At the the very least I hope he considers dropping some weight.  

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

If Mahinmi got 64 mil, how much is Ed Davis gonna get? Lol

Hes owning Mahinmi. 

Ed Davis 6 points, 6 rebounds, and 1 foul in 9 minutes.

Mahinmi 1 rebound 1 turnover and 3 fouls in 8 minutes.... and this is not a rare bad game, it's pretty much exactly what we expected. 

At some point we have to start wondering if this guy wants to play basketball right? 

2 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Ian has been terrible compared to last year, where he was better than Marcin imo. But he is playing better since the beginning of the season. If anything, no one gets an easy lay in on him. 

Because if they're within reach he immediately fouls them.  :ols: