Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** blue cheese, stuff smells like Ass and Puke ****ed and had a baby named Blue Cheese.  It's Ranch or go home.  

As far as Ranch on a pizza goes, we used to do that in elementary, middle and high school with those rectangular school pizzas.  Everyone would eat the cheese and sauce off, then put ranch on top and eat the rest.  If I get pizza now with wings, I'll usually eat the pizza and dip the crust in ranch too.

Your god damn red neck palate can’t understand the deliciousness of blue cheese 

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** blue cheese, stuff smells like Ass and Puke ****ed and had a baby named Blue Cheese.  It's Ranch or go home.  

As far as Ranch on a pizza goes, we used to do that in elementary, middle and high school with those rectangular school pizzas.  Everyone would eat the cheese and sauce off, then put ranch on top and eat the rest.  If I get pizza now with wings, I'll usually eat the pizza and dip the crust in ranch too.

I didn’t respond to Spiff because I knew this madman was gonna come in here and dehumanize us all with his depraved ramblings.

BLUE CHEESE FOREVER!  GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!

Blue cheese is garbage.  People who eat blue cheese probably eat hot dogs plain.  And wet their toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it, only to wet it again afterwards.

People who eat blue cheese are the same people who leave their turn signals on for miles.  Blue cheese eaters want Perine to get more carries.  Blue cheesers mount their toilet paper so that it pulls from underneath rather than over the top. 

Oh look -- Doc eats blue cheese.  Shocker there. 

3 minutes ago, Chew said:

Blue cheese is garbage.  People who eat blue cheese probably eat hot dogs plain.  And wet their toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it, only to wet it again afterwards.

People who eat blue cheese are the same people who leave their turn signals on for miles.  Blue cheese eaters want Perine to get more carries.  Blue cheesers mount their toilet paper so that it pulls from underneath rather than over the top. 

****ing gumps. 

They probably also wipe their asses before they **** too.

Things here...

Taze is not a redneck... Ankles...you of all people can not say that he is. 

Ehhh... folks might say that I am a redneck... I love cars and guns. 

Sign me up for hunting. Fishing is a different story. 

Can not catch a fish....besides a for myself.... less than 2 pound max. 

Ranch...does make a  HMMM moment for most folks...ranch is gross. 

Wait Blue Cheese ? It is nothing special... wait...the wings have sauce too, 

Damn. 

39 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Your god damn red neck palate can’t understand the deliciousness of blue cheese 

GTFO with your steroid poppin, roommate loofa sniffin, zero tolerance fisher price my first adult beverage, ankles more brittle than Jordan Reed lookin ass.....

17 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Things here...

Taze is not a redneck... Ankles...you of all people can not say that he is. 

Ehhh... folks might say that I am a redneck... I love cars and guns. 

Sign me up for hunting. Fishing is a different story. 

Can not catch a fish....besides a for myself.... less than 2 pound max. 

Ranch...does make a  HMMM moment for most folks...ranch is gross. 

Wait Blue Cheese ? It is nothing special... wait...the wings have sauce too, 

Damn. 

People call me a redneck all the time, it is what it is.  It doesn't bother me at all, except when people classify redneck with racist, which I'm not.   

Archived