Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas fires Rob Ryan

DeMarco Murray 29

Don't the Cowboys run a 3-4?

Not that it matters I guess.

They do. But we've never really been a true 3-4. We have the smallest NT in the NFL. Hell, at the end of the season we were running a DE at NT for several weeks.

A 4-3 would be great for Dallas.

---------- Post added January-8th-2013 at 07:54 PM ----------

With all the injuries and suspensions to our front 7, I would have thought that it would have bought him some time. Curious if we'll revert back to the 4-3.

I hope so.

Dallas has alot of pieces. They need a bigger DE opposite Ware to deal with the running game. Ratliff, Lissemore and Hatcher inside. Carter Lee and Sims LBers. They wouldnt need to change much. Basically a DE short of a 4-3

Praying for Lovie Smith to come here.

That's the last thing you guys want. The media would have a feeding frenzy with that story. Just think about that for a second. Any injury, any missed opportunities, any failings Romo sits to pee WILL have, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! Lovie's eventual overtaking of Garrett will be the front headline of ESPN, foxsports etc.

Remember, everything is bigger in Texas...including the drama.

Well, as long as he's not an arrogant ass about it....oh wait....

"I inherited a team that was 31st in the league in defense and made them better," Ryan said. "I (expletive) made them a hell of a lot better. I'll be out of work for like five minutes."

-Rob Ryan on being released as Defensive Coordinator of the Cowboys

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...-d-coordinator

"I inherited a team that was 31st in the league in defense and made them better," Ryan said. "I (expletive) made them a hell of a lot better. I'll be out of work for like five minutes."

-Rob Ryan on being released as Defensive Coordinator of the Cowboys

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...-d-coordinator

For a guy that has mostly lived off his family name and not done a whole lot in the league, that is pretty arrogant.

Archived