Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A lot fo tickets left for the Seahawks game on the reseller market

21 always

Im Just curious as too why their are so many tickets for sale.. Close to about 9K on stubhub... I myself am more excited about this game than I was for the dallas game.. I just hope Fed Ex is packed and ready to be loud like it has been for the Giants and Cowboys game.

Could be a good thing for the average fan with the tickets being cheaper. I doubt Seattle fans make a significant appearance in our stadium, unlike NBD Dallas fans.

Didn' t see a ton on TV, I don't know how people at the stadium felt. I think our lowpoint this year was the Giants game (based solely on watching the Redskins on TV). Possibly the Ravens, although they didn't stand out as well as Giants fans (mostly because they were intermingled with Redskins fans, and purple doesn't stand out as well against Burgundy).

Too may people trying to make money off them

I haven't looked at the pricing because I am going to watch the game at home. But my theory is that a if the fan selling their tickets get the price they are asking for they will gladly part with the tickets. If not, they will pull them back and go to the game.

I'm sure folks are trying to make some money to pay off their season tickets. Personally, I don't understand why when there hasn't been a home playoff game since 1999. At least, we should see relatively few seahawks fans at the game. Most of the buyers should be Redskins fans.

Im Just curious as too why their are so many tickets for sale.. Close to about 9K on stubhub... I myself am more excited about this game than I was for the dallas game.. I just hope Fed Ex is packed and ready to be loud like it has been for the Giants and Cowboys game.

It's nearing 10,000 now. This is bad.

We need the 12th man to show up against a good team like Seattle. But with these opportunistic re-sellers attempting to bleed the region dry, we could see empty seats come Sunday.

Didn' t see a ton on TV, I don't know how people at the stadium felt. I think our lowpoint this year was the Giants game (based solely on watching the Redskins on TV). Possibly the Ravens, although they didn't stand out as well as Giants fans (mostly because they were intermingled with Redskins fans, and purple doesn't stand out as well against Burgundy).

The number of Giants fans at that game was staggering. By contrast, hardly any Dallas fans showed up last Sunday. One of my first thoughts showing up to the tailgate was, "Geez, guess Cowboys fans are scared!"

---------- Post added January-2nd-2013 at 12:18 PM ----------

DCA would be easiest, don't have to worry about car, just take the Metro

Could also drive from BWI.

in a way, we already won our super bowl. if that makes you mad, i understand.

it might seem crazy, but beating dallas to win the division was a bigger, more important game, in the minds of most fans, than a wild card playoff versus seattle.

is it logical? no. but it's true for many.

There are so many tickets left for sale because the game wasn't guaranteed to happen until Sunday. Typically, resellers have all season to sell tickets. In this instance, most have one week.

I might have a slim chance of getting one of the tickets. I must make this game. Quick question: I'm coming from Miami. Which airport should I arrive at? Sorry if it's a dumb question. HAIL!

I would recommend coming in to Reagan National Airport. You could also come in to Dulles. BWI would be a hike, but whatever is cheapest is best.

If you make it, our tailgate is always open to out-of-town Skins fans.

I might have a slim chance of getting one of the tickets. I must make this game. Quick question: I'm coming from Miami. Which airport should I arrive at? Sorry if it's a dumb question. HAIL!

If you're planning on going straight to the game and using public transit, DCA (Reagan National) is directly on the Metro and much closer to the stadium. Given that you're in Miami, you're probably flying AA, right? I think most of their flights are MIA-DCA anyway.

If you're not, it's not as big a deal, but National is generally closer and easier than Dulles if you can manage it.

in a way, we already won our super bowl. if that makes you mad, i understand.

it might seem crazy, but beating dallas to win the division was a bigger, more important game, in the minds of most fans, than a wild card playoff versus seattle.

is it logical? no. but it's true for many.

I can see that. I'm very proud of our team and its current accomplishments. However, living in WA - I WANT THIS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was proud that for once, it didn't look like Cowboys fans were overrunnning the stadium. Probably the least amount of Cowboy fans I've seen at Fed Ex in a while.

Definitely agree, it did not seem like there were too many Cowboys fans, and the ones I encountered seemed very subdued, like they knew the eventual beatdown was coming.

We need the 12th man to show up against a good team like Seattle. But with these opportunistic re-sellers attempting to bleed the region dry, we could see empty seats come Sunday.

It definitely makes me mad. First playoff game since 1999 and people are getting rid of their tickets? Definitely makes our fanbase look bad. I guess the only positive is if the prices drop off some ones who might not be afford it could then have the opportunity to go. Personally though I'd rather see Fedex packed thus watch the game at home then have a shot at a ticket due to prices dropping from our fans selling them in masses.

I think the great increase in available tix for this game is partially attributed by word getting out on the HUGE profit ticket holders made from selling the Cowgirls tix. People are more tempted to test the market & try their hand on a huge profit especially after the holidays when people are usually the tightest on money & looking at any possible option to recoup their bank accounts.

The buyers set the market. If you don't want to pay perceived exhorbent prices, don't buy the tickets.

The seller has already paid for the ticket. Do you think tickets will go unused if not sold out of spite? I don't...At least in general.

Prices are entirely too high for a wild card game. I cant pay several hundred to sit up top when the mojo in my living room is so high and free.

I checked stubhub and our game is asking for the most $$ but we haven't seen a home playoff game in 14 years so its worth the money imo. But I can understand why some wouldn't want to pay the premium.

---------- Post added January-2nd-2013 at 01:07 PM ----------

Its not bad, fedex field will be at capacity one way or another. I know some people are saying " I will put my ticket up for X dollar amount and if they don't sell I will go to the game". Don't blame them for trying.

On the other hand imagine the price of tickets if there werent 10k to choose from.

Archived