Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles Official Prediction Thread

RVAbrendan

Redskins 3 Eagles 2...Makes no difference to me as long as my Redskins win baby...HTTR!

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 12:28 PM ----------

Redskins 3 Eagles 2...Makes no difference to me as long as my Redskins win baby...HTTR!

...on more serious note...Redskins 30 something to the Eagles under 20

wow look at Philly fans pulling for us to win the division.

birdsfan15, on 16 December 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

This would be a big, multipurpose loss. Need it for draft positioning but also so the Redskins can keep pace and take the division from the Giants and Cowboys, which would be great.

All they need to do is beat us and Dallas, shouldn't be very hard.

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Turnovers or not, the skins will come ready to play with now a healthy Griffin and my choice to win the division.

I love this one:Our offense has trouble scoring, we turn over the ball about 4-5 times per game... we're playing against RG3 and a hungry Redskins team = BLOWN DA F OUT! [/Quote]

When was the last time a division rival picked us to win and even hopes we win the East? Philly fans are pulling for us!

Redskins beat them by double digits!

And they have Bryce Brown who didn't play against us last time. That dude is a fumbling machine!!! We should dominate them for real. Honestly, the Eagles are worse than a Browns team that we just manhandled. I know this is a road game, but with RG3 coming back health after a nice week off, I say he posts his best game of the season and looks completely refreshed for the playoff run.

I don't typically factor in turnovers though. You can't rely on them.

Even during Bryce Brown's come out party, he had 2 fumbles. Foles was a decent QB in College, but I think he has proven his potential to be somewhere around Rex Grossman/Trent Dilfer level in the NFL. I think the players see (saw in the case of Babin) the writing on the wall. They are basically just playing out the string. That said, we can say it as fans. The 'Skins organization still needs to go all out. They control their own destiny so long as they win...

Ugh, so much rides on this game. We HAVE to win and I'm scared. The Dallas game, not so much - but this game scares me. The Eagles realize they have nothing to lose and when you have nothing to lose you can become very, VERY dangerous. (releasing dragons and what not)

31-28 Good Guys.....Forbath with the win!

Hail

Ugh, so much rides on this game. We HAVE to win and I'm scared. The Dallas game, not so much - but this game scares me. The Eagles realize they have nothing to lose and when you have nothing to lose you can become very, VERY dangerous. (releasing dragons and what not)

My experience/observation is that teams who are in a spoiler role often don't come through. Philly has nothing to play for while we're riding high and can taste the postseason. They might get up for the spoiler role for a quarter, maybe the first half, but after a few Morris runs where a linebacker gets blasted, or a 3rd and long where Griffin takes off and converts, the wind will go out of their sails. I've seen that happen far too often, especially in football. Bryce Brown will probably fumble again, Maclin will probably get hurt. Players with nagging injuries will get hurt again or sit out, etc.

I'm thinking something like 34-16, and that might be generous to them. The team must stay focused and if they do, I think they roll. It will be the Dallas game that we should bite our nails over.

The Eagles won't win this game. Last game they also had a healthy Desean Jackson, Maclin and LeSean McCoy and STILL got blasted. There's no way we go in there and lay an egg. This game is similar to the Cleveland game in every way, except that the Browns have a better running back, QB and defense.

Could be another trap game, not really afraid of their passing game, minus Desean Jackson.

But I think our Defense need to put in extra work on punching the ball out, we can probably get 2 fumbles outta Bryce Brown.

In terms of defense, Brandon Graham has played well since he has gotten more reps, so I sure as hell hope Black or Compton can protect RG3 or Cousins.

Archived