Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

(Official) Extremeskins Tailgate in CLEVELAND - 12/16/12

FYI - I WAS INFORMED THERE IS A STRICT OPEN CONTAINER POLICY - BRING SOLO CUPS!!!!

WAS.png at CLE.png

RG3 AND THE SKINS SHOW CLEVELAND HOW TO ROCK!!!

Cleveland is a notoriously fun tailgating crowd. Let’s all head out there and show them that we come out in style as well! It’s a 6 hour 50 minute drive to Cleveland from DC, so lame duck excuses will not be necessary. Especially since my ride is close to 8! Now this tailgate will only be as good as the people who show up, so the more that show the better it will be!

I will take the info we have from the other thread and apply here where I can

This year the home Pez/Huly tailgates have had Ronald McDonald house Pop Tab Charity collection, as well as monetary donations for the Children’s Inn at NIH. If someone who frequents these tailgates can bring a canister for each, and then return to the 12/30 Dallas game, it will be much appreciated!!!

The pop tabs are the tabs at the top of the beer/soda cans, so while drinking, DO NOT THROW OUT! Also, while the Browns tickets are cheap, consider donating a portion of the ticket price you didn’t have to pay for! Every little bit, no matter what, helps!

superozman and I have been talking already, and excited for the tailgate already. Both of us have been to a couple away tailgates and they have been fantastic. We will be doing our best here trying to make this one just like a home game, and get the atmosphere rockin’ for a cold day in December!

And again, in sticking with plagiarizing pez, most here are familiar with our tailgate threads, but I like to

emphasize that we try to be as organized as we possibly can. At the

bottom of this post you will see 4 sections (Food, Drinks, Supplies and

Needed Items). We ask that if you plan on attending, and if you can donate

items to the tailgate, that you check what we have and what we need and

post what you can bring. I will keep the lists updated as frequently as I can.

We understand that in some situations, that folks cannot bring something,

but we do ask that people who regularly attend the tailgate try to chip in

something.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Remember:

Food/Drinks/Supplies are appreciated over monetary donations

Also – if you have hotel suggestions, please put in a post, with price range or PM me, either way I’ll put in this OP.

When is it:

December 16th. 5am – 1230pm. LOTS OPEN AT 5 AM!!! Post game tailgate times vary (but yes

there is a post game tailgate!). The tailgate always starts the moment the

parking lot opens (8 hours before game time) and we start packing up around

30-45 minutes before game time.

Skins fans will also be gathering at Golics on Saturday night if anyone is interested

Where is it:

Dock 32 Parking lot looks to be a good spot to nestle into (Purple in pic below) - $25, pay cash or call 216-367-7915 for advance parking pass. CALL TUESDAY OR THURSDAY TODAY, or NEXT WEEK FOR ADVANCE PASSES! The employee is extremely nice, and knows that we are calling for a group and will be parking at DOCK 32. She is working with a manager to give uss a corner because every spot used needs a car (can't pay extra for a table).

Dan McGinty is the Manager for this lot on game day, and he’s more than happy to work with us and giving us some space. When you arrive on game day, just ask for him and he’ll take you to an area. If you’re not the first one to arrive, just let your group know to ask for Dan.

12_StadiumAreaParking_Map.jpg

Who can come:

Absolutely everyone!!! Come on out! Please remember the tailgate is going to be as fun as the people who show up. It’s going to be cold, so bundle up and warm up with some beverages and food!

Fans of all ages are welcome (We have non-alcoholic items as well).

Who to contact:

You can get most of your questions answered in this thread, but if you have

specific questions or concerns, please contact myself via PM, or a post – or BigFing via PM or a post.

We will try to get back to you in a timely manner.

==================================================

Food List

Scrapple 3lbs - superozman

Hot Dogs/Buns (dozen folks) - Smokey

Macaroni Salad - Smokey

BigFing - chili

2 bags of chips - JWHIT

Brats - JWHIT

Italian Sausages - JWHIT

Hot dogs - JWHIT

Buns - JWHIT

Skyline Chili Dip - JWHIT

Chips and Salsa - RocCitySkins

Meatballs, Chips and some desert - Cincyfan

Burgers and Hot Dogs - REPRESENT

10 LB Boston butt, Jalapeno poppers wrapped in Bacon - SC_RedskinsFan

Homemade chocolate chip cookies - Winger03

Drink List

Apple Pie Shine - (this is to SkinsfanInTn's version as a Chinese Jersey is to a real Jersey) - superozman

Beer - BigFing

Water - BigFing

Various LIquors - BigFing

Case of Coke - JWHIT

Case of Yuengling Light - JWHIT

Case of bud light - JWHIT

Cooler full of drinks - Cincyfan

Beer - REPRESENT

Beer - SC_RedskinsFan

Case of Beer - aschantz

Supply List

Charcoal Grill - JWHIT

Some Solo Cups - superozman

Shot Cups - superozman

Plates and Utensils - RocCitySkins

Canopy, Chairs, Folding Table, Corn Hole and more solo Cups - RGIII10

Canopy, Two tables, Chairs, Gas Grill - CincyFan

Small Grill and Possible Redskins Canopy - REPRESENT

Folding Table - SC_RedskinsFan

==================================================

NEEDED ITEMS

Drinks:

- Soda

- Water

- Beer

- Liquor

Food:

- Hamburgers w/Buns

- Hot Dogs w/Buns

- Sausages, Brats, etc w/Buns

- Grilled chicken/steak/etc

- Other Protein items (Shrimp/pork/beef/chicken/etc... surprise us!)

- Side items (pasta salad, macaroni salad, veggie tray, chips etc)

- Desserts (cookies, brownies, pies, cakes)

- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, etc)

- Dips, salsa, etc

Supplies:

- Grills

- Canopy/Tents

- Chairs

- Tables

- Games (beer pong/cornhole/lasso golf/etc)

- Coolers with Ice

- Plastic Cups

- Plasticware (forks/knives/spoons)

- Paper Plates

- Napkins/Paper Towels

- Radios/Boomboxes (PLEASE !!!)

I made it to Cleveland back in 2004 when Brunell and friends went up there and pissed a game away...it was classic. There was a good number of Skins fans in the building that day and we werent even fielding a real NFL team at that point. RG3 will bring Skins fans out at every stadium across the country. Im debating on going back up there this season......on the fence.

5 of us are driving up from Virginia.....so definitely interested in meeting up. Good to see quite a few are heading up. I got low row seats in 149 (tunnel endzone) for $65 ea. Still a ton of lowers going for under $50 on stubhub. Looks like there are a ton of pay lots up there, but if a plan comes together for a tailgate, please post it, as we are up for that for sure.

*picture quoted so that the post makes sense*

That's weird. They don't even have a 400-level. It's like a hotel that goes from the twelfth floor to the fourteenth.

And thank you for the diagram. :)

I might just have to take advantage of these prices. Sit in the first row directly behind the Skins bench. Probably not going to get a better deal very many other stadiums. I can't decide if I should buy them now or wait.

What are those running? Have you guys ever used Scorebig.com.

What are those running? Have you guys ever used Scorebig.com.

I saw some ones in the front row 40 yard line for like 140 before charges. If you don't want to sit in exactly the front row, there are ones for a little over 100 that are like 5-15 rows behind the Skins bench. And If I know the Browns, there will be plenty of empty seats so you would likely be able to move down a few rows too.

Hey, me an my 3 friends are flying in for the game from NOVA. We'd love to meet up with some Skinz fans from the OH area that have a grill, canopy, etc. Probably won't need a cooler, haha. The parking lot looks small compared to FedExville, so if anyone is driving in and usually gets a particular area, we'd love to meet up and share costs on a cookout or whatever.

P.s. we got tix on Stubhub for section 145 I think, 12th row or so, about $70 a piece.

Archived