Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

(Official) Extremeskins Tailgate in CLEVELAND - 12/16/12

FYI - I WAS INFORMED THERE IS A STRICT OPEN CONTAINER POLICY - BRING SOLO CUPS!!!!

WAS.png at CLE.png

RG3 AND THE SKINS SHOW CLEVELAND HOW TO ROCK!!!

Cleveland is a notoriously fun tailgating crowd. Let’s all head out there and show them that we come out in style as well! It’s a 6 hour 50 minute drive to Cleveland from DC, so lame duck excuses will not be necessary. Especially since my ride is close to 8! Now this tailgate will only be as good as the people who show up, so the more that show the better it will be!

I will take the info we have from the other thread and apply here where I can

This year the home Pez/Huly tailgates have had Ronald McDonald house Pop Tab Charity collection, as well as monetary donations for the Children’s Inn at NIH. If someone who frequents these tailgates can bring a canister for each, and then return to the 12/30 Dallas game, it will be much appreciated!!!

The pop tabs are the tabs at the top of the beer/soda cans, so while drinking, DO NOT THROW OUT! Also, while the Browns tickets are cheap, consider donating a portion of the ticket price you didn’t have to pay for! Every little bit, no matter what, helps!

BigFing and I have been talking already, and excited for the tailgate already. Both of us have been to a couple away tailgates and they have been fantastic. We will be doing our best here trying to make this one just like a home game, and get the atmosphere rockin’ for a cold day in December!

And again, in sticking with plagiarizing pez, most here are familiar with our tailgate threads, but I like to

emphasize that we try to be as organized as we possibly can. At the

bottom of this post you will see 4 sections (Food, Drinks, Supplies and

Needed Items). We ask that if you plan on attending, and if you can donate

items to the tailgate, that you check what we have and what we need and

post what you can bring. I will keep the lists updated as frequently as I can.

We understand that in some situations, that folks cannot bring something,

but we do ask that people who regularly attend the tailgate try to chip in

something.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Remember:

Food/Drinks/Supplies are appreciated over monetary donations

Also – if you have hotel suggestions, please put in a post, with price range or PM me, either way I’ll put in this OP.

When is it:

December 16th. 5am – 1230pm. LOTS OPEN AT 5 AM!!! Post game tailgate times vary (but yes

there is a post game tailgate!). The tailgate always starts the moment the

parking lot opens (8 hours before game time) and we start packing up around

30-45 minutes before game time.

Where is it:

Dock 32 Parking lot looks to be a good spot to nestle into (Purple in pic below) - $25, pay cash or call 216-367-7915 for advance parking pass. CALL TUESDAY OR THURSDAY TODAY, or NEXT WEEK FOR ADVANCE PASSES! The employee is extremely nice, and knows that we are calling for a group and will be parking at DOCK 32. She is working with a manager to give uss a corner because every spot used needs a car (can't pay extra for a table).

12_StadiumAreaParking_Map.jpg

Who can come:

Absolutely everyone!!! Come on out! Please remember the tailgate is going to be as fun as the people who show up. It’s going to be cold, so bundle up and warm up with some beverages and food!

Fans of all ages are welcome (We have non-alcoholic items as well).

Who to contact:

You can get most of your questions answered in this thread, but if you have

specific questions or concerns, please contact myself via PM, or a post – or BigFing via PM or a post.

We will try to get back to you in a timely manner.

==================================================

Food List

Scrapple 3lbs - superozman

Hot Dogs/Buns (dozen folks) - Smokey

Macaroni Salad - Smokey

BigFing - chili

Drink List

Apple Pie Shine - (this is to SkinsfanInTn's version as a Chinese Jersey is to a real Jersey) - superozman

Beer - BigFing

Water - BigFing

Various LIquors - BigFing

Supply List

==================================================

NEEDED ITEMS

Drinks:

- Soda

- Water

- Beer

- Liquor

Food:

- Hamburgers w/Buns

- Hot Dogs w/Buns

- Sausages, Brats, etc w/Buns

- Grilled chicken/steak/etc

- Other Protein items (Shrimp/pork/beef/chicken/etc... surprise us!)

- Side items (pasta salad, macaroni salad, veggie tray, chips etc)

- Desserts (cookies, brownies, pies, cakes)

- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, etc)

- Dips, salsa, etc

Supplies:

- Grills

- Canopy/Tents

- Chairs

- Tables

- Games (beer pong/cornhole/lasso golf/etc)

- Coolers with Ice

- Plastic Cups

- Plasticware (forks/knives/spoons)

- Paper Plates

- Napkins/Paper Towels

- Radios/Boomboxes (PLEASE !!!)

Parking lot - DOCK 32 - $25 in advance or game day. Call today, next Tues, or Thurs. OPEN CONTAINER POLICY - BRING CUPS! OPEN 5AM!

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/stadium/parking.html

Hotels - RFKFedex posted the closest Double Tree on Side ave.

Ticket prices as of 1230 ET on Stub Hub:

Lower Level 100 Visitor Sideline - $65-161

Suites 200 - N/A

Club 300 - $125-200

Suites 400 - N/A

Upper 500 - $20-57 (or pay $30,000 like some moron put on SH hahaha SMH) Skins sideline side

Endzone lower - $45-71

Endzone 300 - Starting at $22

:point2sky Just booked my flight. My dad and I are staying at the Doubletree, just four blocks east of the Stadium. Listed at $143 per night w/ two beds.

In addition to the Sunday morning tailgate party, we should also host a Saturday night gathering at a local bar. I've attended some awesome ES Saturday night parties in Seattle, Green Bay, etc. Cleveland shouldn't be any different.

I just grabbed a table for up to 20 people at Bob Golics. http://www.bobgolics.com/. Located in the downtown warehouse district, just a couple of blocks from the stadium. There is no cover charge, food is inexpensive. We can come and go as we please, no formal seating required.

This is gonna be sweet. :logo:

EMAIL FROM PARKING PLACE FOR TAILGATING

Hi David,

It was such a pleasure talking with you today. As mentioned please find attached the stadium map and application I use to process credit card payments. I have the purple passes to use for this lot given directly from the Cleveland Browns (your pass is attached for reference). I think your group will be happy in this area and by arranging this ahead of time our Manager, Dan McGinty, can set aside an area for tailgating. Speaking of which, as discussed, please make sure your group is not visibly drinking from a beer bottle/can. The Cleveland Police has a special task force that is going around the parking lots and ticketing people for open container…..SOLO CUPS!!!

Please feel free to share this with the rest of the group and they can contact me directly. Again, I would definitely have them get in touch by next Thursday, December 6th in order for me to process their payment and send out their parking pass. They can also complete the form and fax back to me. I have an eFax number, so it goes directly into my email account.

Your card has been charged the $25.00 parking fee and the pass along with credit card receipt mailed out today.

Hopefully I’ve answered all questions, but feel free to call/email with more. My office hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30am until 2:00pm.

Take care,

Cindi

Cindi Olecki

Executive Assistant

ABM Parking Services

1459 Hamilton Avenue

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

216.367.7915 (Office)

800.850.2127 (eFax)

402915 (VOIP)

cynthia.olecki@abm.com l www.abm.com

ABM. Building Value.

I couldn't pass up the ticket prices. I didn't get close to bench but 108 half way up just didn't want to be too low behind players. Still not sure if I'm driving or flying. I'll check hotels this weekend. Was in Cleveland a few months ago and enjoyed the beer downtown. Should be fun.

You can park anywhere in that lot, no pass needed. The lot will have an attendent aware extremeskins will park there, and she said would fit us all getting there at a reasonable time.

I believe the attendent manager will park all skins fans in one corner to keep us togethdr

We're driving up, staying downtown Hilton Garden next to the Indians ballpark, actually booked on priceline for roughly half cost. Sitting in the endzone 149, 7 rows up, got them on stubhub for 60 or 65, bought them back in Sept. The Bob Golic bar the night prior sounds like a good idea...we'll plan on heading their Sat night and plan on hitting the lot for tailgating. Good to see plenty of Skins fans going.

superozman, me and 3 others will attend. Can you put us down for Dogs and Buns for a dozen people and a side of macaroni salad? Does that sound fair? We will be flying in on Sat., so unfortunately, we wont have any tailgate gear. We will target to be there before 8, we will walk over from out hotel.

We're staying at the Marriott - Key Center, but only b/c my boy is redeeming his Marriott points. Its $180/night, about 2 blocks from the stadium/dock area.

We will try to hit up the Bob Golic Bar the night before too, no promises tho.

-Smokey

HTTR

superozman, me and 3 others will attend. Can you put us down for Dogs and Buns for a dozen people and a side of macaroni salad? Does that sound fair? We will be flying in on Sat., so unfortunately, we wont have any tailgate gear. We will target to be there before 8, we will walk over from out hotel.

We're staying at the Marriott - Key Center, but only b/c my boy is redeeming his Marriott points. Its $180/night, about 2 blocks from the stadium/dock area.

We will try to hit up the Bob Golic Bar the night before too, no promises tho.

-Smokey

HTTR

Smokey - you are added with your stuff! That is more than fair, anything will help!

We will be bringing some chili just trying to determine the best way to warm it up. We will also be bringing beer, water, and various liquors. Depending on what we determine for pop-up covers I may buy one of them.

How early you thinking about getting there? And I think youll quadruple your post count with this tailgate lol

Archived