Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

The tailgating was awesome in that pleasant weather. The Cleveland faithful were very respectful to us all weekend. The Browns HoF was an interesting pregame attraction, and their stadium is a nice facility.

We sang HTTR after every score, slapped five with all of the random Skins fans around us, and we crowded around the Skins tunnel as they left the field.

The town has so much passion and football history, it's hard for me to not root for them to finally start winning again (not today obviously).

Proud to be B & G! :helmet:

Ha, that's my sign. Other side says GO REDSKINS! with the logo, all hand painted by a family friend for my first game back in 2000. Sorry if it got in your way. :)

Nah, no worries! Good to see Skins signs at the game! Hopefully people took more pictures of the tailgate. I was too busy drinking the apple pie shine!!!

My son Mitchell and I had a great time. (I apologize for not getting everyone's name)

Thanks to.....

Jackie for making us feel welcome right off the bat

Fing for telling me I was in the right place

Srapple guy and his girlfriend for keeping us company and extolling the virtues of this misunderstood pork product

Scrapple guy again for the witches brew in the blue cooler - fantastic

Cinnamon Whiskey guy for the offers of multiple shots despite me only taking a couple, he was persistent in a friendly way

And anyone else I may have missed.

Great time, great game, and we made it home by about 1030pm.

Greetings all, big thanks to everyone who came to the tailgate and were so inviting and welcoming to my friend and I, it was great to meet everyone from all the country (I counted Akron, Columbus, Washington area [of course], and Rochester, NY amongst the attendees, and that's only the people I asked and spoke with!). And of course all of the delicious food and drink as well. ES represented very well in the CLE!

I will do my best to post my photos from the weekend/tailgate/game in the forum sometime soon with my Google Picasa URL, I have to do it the old fashioned way with my digital camera's memory card and laptop.

I was in Section 148 for the game, there were a few fellow Redskins fans in the section, although I think it was a big Browns season ticket holder section. I only got a few peanut shells thrown at me during the game, if it was in Philadelphia, it would have been cinder blocks and bags of urine!

If I wasn't going up to Utica for the holiday this weekend, I would seriously consider a trip up to Philadelphia for the game there this weekend!

On that note, if anyone has any tickets that they're looking to get rid for the Dallas game on 12/30 (I know it's a long shot), the game falls on my birthday (the big 3-2, woohoo!), and my wife would like to take me to the game for a birthday present, but obviously we can't afford the prices that they're asking on StubHub, Craig's List, and other sites. If anyone is willing to help out a fellow road tripping ES member, please let me know! We are not picky on seat location, just moreso not looking to pay a lot of $. Thank you in advance, and HTTR!!!

Archived