Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

how can i post an image if it is saven on my computer?

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 02:53 PM ----------

This took me to a WVU email login so I was unable to see the image... Can you repost?

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 02:53 PM ----------

I would recommend saving it online like flickr or wherever one saves pictures online, then insert image and past the URL in there.

"Can some of yall VA and MD people bring up some cases of Bud Light with the Redskins logo on it. All we have available in Ohio are the cans with Bengals and cans with the Browns logos. And I REFUSE to buy or drink any of those, especially on gameday. You will be compensated at the Dock32 Tailgate"

I can probably do that for you. We will probably be at the tailgate a little later. (We're not doing 7 am) I will head to the store either later today or this week. I'm not a bud light guy, so they're going to be all yours.

I don't think I'm going to Golic's Saturday, but I'll be at the tailgate in Dock 32. Still need to buy that pass though...

What time are you guys setting up? I'm considering getting to the stadium super early to see if I can get an autograph or two.

Pay Cash day of! Passes were just convenience - if you are like me and don't always have wads of cash! I'm probably going to be there at a reasonbly early time - for me - maybe 8? I don't want to be alone wiht only apple pie shine in the corner of the parking lot!!!

Pay Cash day of! Passes were just convenience - if you are like me and don't always have wads of cash! I'm probably going to be there at a reasonbly early time - for me - maybe 8? I don't want to be alone wiht only apple pie shine in the corner of the parking lot!!!
I should be there shortly after 8 so if your alone it won't be for long lol

We'll probably get there around 8 then. Not sure what we're going to bring. My party consists of my two cousins, mom and I. I believe mom is making her famous bean dip w/ Fritos. We'll probably get a case of water too.

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 04:29 PM ----------

I'm surprised they still have a LeBron burger. :ols:

I should be there shortly after 8 so if your alone it won't be for long lol
We'll probably get there around 8 then. Not sure what we're going to bring. My party consists of my two cousins, mom and I. I believe mom is making her famous bean dip w/ Fritos. We'll probably get a case of water too.

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 04:29 PM ----------

I'm surprised they still have a LeBron burger. :ols:

Sounds good - yea, it will depend on how Golic's beverages flow on when i get there!!!!

But - i'm sure it's not a LeBron burger now - if its' still on the menu, i woudln't recomend it. It's like ordering a Jersey Turnpike here in PA! AAAAAHHHH!!!

Section 106 Row 11 and plan on Golics Saturday night. Rumor has it that the tailgating will be in a lame lot with no Pez' wings, Shrimp guys shrimp, or crack on a stick, so still on the fence. If we make it there, it will be baraque Middlesworth chips and some hot ring bologna from North Central, PA . Otherwise, we will be free lancing like Lavar use to do. : )

Section 106 Row 11 and plan on Golics Saturday night. Rumor has it that the tailgating will be in a lame lot with no Pez' wings, Shrimp guys shrimp, or crack on a stick, so still on the fence. If we make it there, it will be baraque Middlesworth chips and some hot ring bologna from North Central, PA . Otherwise, we will be free lancing like Lavar use to do. : )

I'm not sure what crack on a stick is but I can have some weed in a blunt lol just playing

But there will be apple pie shine!!!! And scrapple. Tell me the last time you had scrapple? You get Pez's famous and Shrimp and Crack all the time. But what about Scrapple!

Have any of you VA people had the pleasure of drinking/trying Molson Canadian? One of my preferred Beers of choice.

If you guys are interested I can haul along a case with me

I just moved to Ohio in August from Buffalo... We had our share of Molson and Labatt in BUffalo

Archived