Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

Just got 2 tickets Sec upper endzone for $50 for both ($25 each) on Ebay. ill be there sat night at the skins event. Can't wait we are going to take over Cleveland's last home game of the season. #HTTR

Tk will drop in the rally info and come out to the tailgate!

Hello, my name is Icecube and I am a Browns Fan and Cleveland. I am always looking to host fans from other teams except the Steelers and Cowboys..If you want to tailgate in the number one lot in NFL, please let me know and I will give you all the details. I throw a nice tailgate party and am looking to have a few skins fans down.. I have karoake, firepits, friendly people and well it should be a good time...Please let me know if you guys wanna get together.. I could use the help at 5 am setting up the tailgate.. It will be a blast.. Message me! I also have facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/icecube89 I will have firewood, charcoal grill, dj equipment, and friendly people.

---------- Post added December-5th-2012 at 12:09 AM ----------

Parking inthe minor league tailgate lots is like ten bucks which i would advise which are further away from the stadium. Parking near the stadium is 25 to 30 dollars. The muni lot is where you do not want your car to be in, but its a great place to tailgate. If you are staying in area hotels, the walk is like 7 minutes.. I need help setting up at 5am.. Anyone wanna help out?

Dock 32 is a very lame tailgate area. I am willing to help out your tailgate needs....We have a tailgate lot that is 24 hours too.. Most lots open at 7 am..

---------- Post added December-5th-2012 at 09:20 AM ----------

I just put up a Redskins Vs Browns Flipcup Challenge memo.. You people interested? Lets get this plan all worked out...

I responded to your message asking how far away DOCK32 is from where your tailgate is?

---------- Post added December-6th-2012 at 09:56 AM ----------

I just pre-paid to park in DOCK32 as well.

Dock 32 looks to be about a mile and a half from the muni lot according the google maps. Dock 32 is next to the stadium. Way to triple your post count with the tailgate thread BigFing!

Weather for Saturday - 35 high, 27 low, snow/rain showers possible.

Dock 32 looks to be about a mile and a half from the muni lot according the google maps. Dock 32 is next to the stadium. Way to triple your post count with the tailgate thread BigFing!

Weather for Saturday - 35 high, 27 low, snow/rain showers possible.

I'm sure my wife will love that weather forecast... Hopefully if anything light snow... no rain..

I'll be there but I'm at the mercy of the Eagle fan who bought my ticket and his buddy the Browns fans! I'll get with them to see what their plans are and I'll get back atchall in a few days. Can't wait to bring the RG3 show to Cleveland! Trent who?

Good story. Look forward to meeting you at the game next weekend along with about 5 other redskins fans I am bringing from the Columbus area. The Browns are one of the few fan bases that we respect, and its because of people like you.

Good story. Look forward to meeting you at the game next weekend along with about 5 other redskins fans I am bringing from the Columbus area. The Browns are one of the few fan bases that we respect, and its because of people like you.

I'm going up from Columbus as well. You leaving Saturday or Sunday morning?

---------- Post added December-8th-2012 at 04:27 PM ----------

Received my parking pass today

Archived