Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

Weather for day of game:

High - 37

Low - 29

Partly cloudy, 20% chance of precip.

Lets see how accurate a 10 day forecast can be!

High - 35

Low - 26

Chance of rain and Snow (35%)

ALSO - If a group of 4 went to the Cleveland game, based on Stub Hub prices (for upper deck) - it would be less expensive than going to the Dallas game (upper deck)

Tickets - 500 vs. Dallas.....100 vs. Cleveland (Gas, parking, hotel is 195) so it would only be $75 a person to go to Cleveland and back about for a group of 4. LETS GOOOO.

I'll be going to this game. First game for me since GB @ FedEx in 2010. Going with a Cleveland buddy who went with me last time we played Cleveland at home (4 years ago). We talked about going to this game then, and we're doing it! I'm bringing all my Redskins mojo, so hopefully we win!

Fing, I was able to get a commitment on a charcoal grill from a buddy meeting us from Sandusky. Also, we will be bringing a case of Coke (probably vanilla to mix with some Captain), Case of yuengling light, case of budlight, 2 bags of chips, Bratwurst, Italian Sausage, Hot Dogs, and buns. Skyline chilli dip also in the works! We are still in need of tickets, 6 of us total, so if anyone has extras let me know through PM, if not we are just going to buy on the streets day of game. HAIL!

Fing, I was able to get a commitment on a charcoal grill from a buddy meeting us from Sandusky. Also, we will be bringing a case of Coke (probably vanilla to mix with some Captain), Case of yuengling light, case of budlight, 2 bags of chips, Bratwurst, Italian Sausage, Hot Dogs, and buns. Skyline chilli dip also in the works! We are still in need of tickets, 6 of us total, so if anyone has extras let me know through PM, if not we are just going to buy on the streets day of game. HAIL!

Sounds good.. I updated the OP

I am making the trip from western NY, unfortunately I'm not parking at the stadium and need a place to party. I'm walking to the stadium from my hotel only a half mile away because I plan on having a few adult beverages and don't want to worry about the whole driving issue.

I'm willing to bring some supplies that will be easy enough to carry with me on the walk over or if there's something in particular you guys wish for me to contribute let me know. Was thinking along the lines I plates forks spoons napkins etc...

Again if there's anything else you guys need let me know, this will be my first tailgating expierience so I'm kind of new to this. Will alcohol be shared or should I bring my own supply?

Also I was wondering if they will allow u to bring a backpack into the stadium as that's what I will be using to carry all my goodies along

II'm willing to bring some supplies that will be easy enough to carry with me on the walk over or if there's something in particular you guys wish for me to contribute let me know. Was thinking along the lines I plates forks spoons napkins etc...

Again if there's anything else you guys need let me know, this will be my first tailgating expierience so I'm kind of new to this. Will alcohol be shared or should I bring my own supply?

Also I was wondering if they will allow u to bring a backpack into the stadium as that's what I will be using to carry all my goodies along

Bring something if you can, and everyhting will be shared! As far as this is your first and you are 24, I feel bad about that - we will change that!!!!

See below for what is and what is not allowed in Browns stadium:

http://prod.static.browns.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/stadium/permitted-items.pdf

http://prod.static.browns.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/stadium/prohibited-items.pdf

As far as this is your first and you are 24, I feel bad about that - we will change that!!!!

I've been to a few games in DC. Rode the metro in and never gotten the chance to fully tailgate, as there's so much to see and do to get the most out of the few times I have gone to see games.

I'm definitely excited to experience my first ES tailgate, and meet all you awesome folks.

Count me in for plates napkins and utensils, along with chips and salsa to snack on.

(Official) Extremeskins Tailgate in CLEVELAND - 12/16/12

FYI - I WAS INFORMED THERE IS A STRICT OPEN CONTAINER POLICY - BRING SOLO CUPS!!!!

WAS.png at CLE.png

RG3 AND THE SKINS SHOW CLEVELAND HOW TO ROCK!!!

Cleveland is a notoriously fun tailgating crowd. Let’s all head out there and show them that we come out in style as well! It’s a 6 hour 50 minute drive to Cleveland from DC, so lame duck excuses will not be necessary. Especially since my ride is close to 8! Now this tailgate will only be as good as the people who show up, so the more that show the better it will be!

I will take the info we have from the other thread and apply here where I can

This year the home Pez/Huly tailgates have had Ronald McDonald house Pop Tab Charity collection, as well as monetary donations for the Children’s Inn at NIH. If someone who frequents these tailgates can bring a canister for each, and then return to the 12/30 Dallas game, it will be much appreciated!!!

The pop tabs are the tabs at the top of the beer/soda cans, so while drinking, DO NOT THROW OUT! Also, while the Browns tickets are cheap, consider donating a portion of the ticket price you didn’t have to pay for! Every little bit, no matter what, helps!

superozman and I have been talking already, and excited for the tailgate already. Both of us have been to a couple away tailgates and they have been fantastic. We will be doing our best here trying to make this one just like a home game, and get the atmosphere rockin’ for a cold day in December!

And again, in sticking with plagiarizing pez, most here are familiar with our tailgate threads, but I like to

emphasize that we try to be as organized as we possibly can. At the

bottom of this post you will see 4 sections (Food, Drinks, Supplies and

Needed Items). We ask that if you plan on attending, and if you can donate

items to the tailgate, that you check what we have and what we need and

post what you can bring. I will keep the lists updated as frequently as I can.

We understand that in some situations, that folks cannot bring something,

but we do ask that people who regularly attend the tailgate try to chip in

something.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Remember:

Food/Drinks/Supplies are appreciated over monetary donations

Also – if you have hotel suggestions, please put in a post, with price range or PM me, either way I’ll put in this OP.

When is it:

December 16th. 5am – 1230pm. LOTS OPEN AT 5 AM!!! Post game tailgate times vary (but yes

there is a post game tailgate!). The tailgate always starts the moment the

parking lot opens (8 hours before game time) and we start packing up around

30-45 minutes before game time.

Skins fans will also be gathering at Golics on Saturday night if anyone is interested

Where is it:

Dock 32 Parking lot looks to be a good spot to nestle into (Purple in pic below) - $25, pay cash or call 216-367-7915 for advance parking pass. CALL TUESDAY OR THURSDAY TODAY, or NEXT WEEK FOR ADVANCE PASSES! The employee is extremely nice, and knows that we are calling for a group and will be parking at DOCK 32. She is working with a manager to give uss a corner because every spot used needs a car (can't pay extra for a table).

Dan McGinty is the Manager for this lot on game day, and he’s more than happy to work with us and giving us some space. When you arrive on game day, just ask for him and he’ll take you to an area. If you’re not the first one to arrive, just let your group know to ask for Dan.

12_StadiumAreaParking_Map.jpg

Who can come:

Absolutely everyone!!! Come on out! Please remember the tailgate is going to be as fun as the people who show up. It’s going to be cold, so bundle up and warm up with some beverages and food!

Fans of all ages are welcome (We have non-alcoholic items as well).

Who to contact:

You can get most of your questions answered in this thread, but if you have

specific questions or concerns, please contact myself via PM, or a post – or BigFing via PM or a post.

We will try to get back to you in a timely manner.

==================================================

Food List

Scrapple 3lbs - superozman

Hot Dogs/Buns (dozen folks) - Smokey

Macaroni Salad - Smokey

BigFing - chili

2 bags of chips - JWHIT

Brats - JWHIT

Italian Sausages - JWHIT

Hot dogs - JWHIT

Buns - JWHIT

Skyline Chili Dip - JWHIT

Chips and Salsa - RocCitySkins

Meatballs, Chips and some desert - Cincyfan

Drink List

Apple Pie Shine - (this is to SkinsfanInTn's version as a Chinese Jersey is to a real Jersey) - superozman

Beer - BigFing

Water - BigFing

Various LIquors - BigFing

Case of Coke - JWHIT

Case of Yuengling Light - JWHIT

Case of bud light - JWHIT

Cooler full of drinks - Cincyfan

Supply List

Charcoal Grill - JWHIT

Some Solo Cups - superozman

Shot Cups - superozman

Plates and Utensils - RocCitySkins

Canopy, Chairs, Folding Table, Corn Hole and more solo Cups - RGIII10

Canopy, Two tables, Chairs, Gas Grill - CincyFan

==================================================

NEEDED ITEMS

Drinks:

- Soda

- Water

- Beer

- Liquor

Food:

- Hamburgers w/Buns

- Hot Dogs w/Buns

- Sausages, Brats, etc w/Buns

- Grilled chicken/steak/etc

- Other Protein items (Shrimp/pork/beef/chicken/etc... surprise us!)

- Side items (pasta salad, macaroni salad, veggie tray, chips etc)

- Desserts (cookies, brownies, pies, cakes)

- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, etc)

- Dips, salsa, etc

Supplies:

- Grills

- Canopy/Tents

- Chairs

- Tables

- Games (beer pong/cornhole/lasso golf/etc)

- Coolers with Ice

- Plastic Cups

- Plasticware (forks/knives/spoons)

- Paper Plates

- Napkins/Paper Towels

- Radios/Boomboxes (PLEASE !!!)

If anyone wants to see real tailgating, please call my cell phone. 860 7070595. Im a Browns fan and I can show you whats going on up here. Dock 32 will be fine, but you wont see real Browns Tailgating. That lot is rated g...

Yes, thanks for the offer, and stop by on your way into the game to introduce yourself! also crazy story man!!!!! that was a read and a half - hope you are doing ok wiht work!

Finally bought tickets! Sec 101, Row 8, Seats 1-4. Seats are above the Redskins tunnel and close to their sideline. So pumped!

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 06:25 PM ----------

According to this, the gates to Cleveland Browns Stadium open two hours before kickoff (so 11:00 AM).

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?374627-Extremeskins-Tailgate-in-Cleveland&p=9319073&viewfull=1#post9319073

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 06:49 PM ----------

P.S. I'm ****ing amped. Let's take this building over.

Archived