Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Tailgate in Cleveland

BigFing

I am in now!! Sitting in section 105, row 1!!

I will have a canopy, two tables, my gas grill and a cooler full of drinks. I will bring meatballs, some chips and something sweet for dessert.

Is the team not having a Rally or are we just meeting at Golics?

Nice that's our first canopy and it may rain.. I'll update the list later.

Got 2 more joining for the DOCK32 tailgate! I'm driving in from Chicago and picking up a friend from Fort Wayne, IN. He owns Simply Decks and Stuff in Fort Wayne and competes in BBQ competitions. Being the brilliant person I am, I put him in charge of cooking for the 2 of us. Unfortunately I have no clue what he is cooking or how much, but he always brings and cooks way too much. We will have a p/u truck with a lockable cap, canopy, chairs, folding table, cornhole boards, and plenty of SOLO cups.

Parking - DOCK 32 parking pass is in the mail

Tickets - Club Level 306, Row 13

Hotel - Hampton Inn - $108/night (taxes included)

We plan to go to Golic's Saturday night, probably won't be in town until 11pm though.

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

Hey guys, I am 2nd row behind skins bench and trying to figure out how to make this sign. I whipped this up on word real quick. No one steal idea I just want thoughts!!!

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 10:15 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3527662890019&set=p.3527662890019&type=1&theater

The facebook link didnt work, send me an idea of what you are trying to do. I have a signs and graphics division in my company and I may be able to whip something together for you. I'll be at the DOCK32 tailgate.

Got 2 more joining for the DOCK32 tailgate! I'm driving in from Chicago and picking up a friend from Fort Wayne, IN. He owns Simply Decks and Stuff in Fort Wayne and competes in BBQ competitions. Being the brilliant person I am, I put him in charge of cooking for the 2 of us. Unfortunately I have no clue what he is cooking or how much, but he always brings and cooks way too much. We will have a p/u truck with a lockable cap, canopy, chairs, folding table, cornhole boards, and plenty of SOLO cups.

Parking - DOCK 32 parking pass is in the mail

Tickets - Club Level 306, Row 13

Hotel - Hampton Inn - $108/night (taxes included)

We plan to go to Golic's Saturday night, probably won't be in town until 11pm though.

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

The facebook link didnt work, send me an idea of what you are trying to do. I have a signs and graphics division in my company and I may be able to whip something together for you. I'll be at the DOCK32 tailgate.

The sign says

WE ARE (Gold)

ALL (Burgundy)

WITNESSES )Gold)

With a picture of Griffin Griffining underneath it.

Just a play off LBJ witness thing. I love the idea just can think of how to put it together haha

Can some of yall VA and MD people bring up some cases of Bud Light with the Redskins logo on it. All we have available in Ohio are the cans with Bengals and cans with the Browns logos. And I REFUSE to buy or drink any of those, especially on gameday. You will be compensated at the Dock32 Tailgate

Can some of yall VA and MD people bring up some cases of Bud Light with the Redskins logo on it. All we have available in Ohio are the cans with Bengals and cans with the Browns logos. And I REFUSE to buy or drink any of those, especially on gameday. You will be compensated at the Dock32 Tailgate

Im coming up from Morgantown, all we have is Steelers!

Thanks to RGIII10 and his graphic designing skills he put together a great sign for me. Check it out, I will be 2nd row behind the Skins bench. What a skillful job he did with my idea and my skills mine would have sucked LOL.

This took me to a WVU email login so I was unable to see the image... Can you repost?

Archived