Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2012- Post Mortem

88Comrade2000

I said the biggest story of this election will not be the actual result but the aftermath and the reaction on the losing side. You can see why Obama won; despite it being an election he should've lost.

Tomorrow is going to fun listening to right wing radio and watching Fox. Well, actually it's fun right now as Fox's Karl Rove is disagreeing with Fox's own call.

I can't wait to read up analysis on states that many thought Romney would win but will end up going to Obama. I think VA and FL will end up going to Obama.

The upcoming Republican civil war is coming and that should be fun to watch. Boehner will be the first causality as he will not get to keep his speakership. If the Tea Party wins the war; they will nominate someone from the far right.

I haven't felt this sence of impending doom since The Peanut Farmer was elected, My small business has struggled to provide health care & can't afford Osama Care. After 11.5 years I'll probably have to relocate & seek employment else where I don't look forward to 12/21/12 God help us all

I haven't felt this sence of impending doom since The Peanut Farmer was elected, My small business has struggled to provide health care & can't afford Osama Care. After 11.5 years I'll probably have to relocate & seek employment else where I don't look forward to 12/21/12 God help us all

"Osama Care"?

Really? :doh:

Edit: I hope that was a typo.

If Romney wins the popular it will be VERY interesting how things go over next few weeks.

---------- Post added November-7th-2012 at 12:23 AM ----------

Chris Christie, Rubio, Martinez from NM will be big contenders.

The face of the GOP will be fat or brown in 2016

Rubio HAS to have serious skeletons in the closet or e would have been Veep nominee.

Will the Republicans learn the lessons of the 2012 election? Highly, unlikely. The will say they weren't conservative enough and will seek to ensure that 2016 will nominate that so call conservative. In the meantime; the demographics will favor the Dems. It appears after all that was said about enthusiasm and who will turnout; Obama got the same level of turnout as he did in 2008 from the same people. Obama may have altered permanently the way you will win the Presidency.

I don't give a **** about 2010- those off year elections don't have the same makeup as a Presidential year. Hillary will have an easy path to winning in 2016; unless Benghazi brings her down.

---------- Post added November-7th-2012 at 12:29 AM ----------

Chris Christie, Rubio, Martinez from NM will be big contenders.

The face of the GOP will be fat or brown in 2016

I'd take Hillary/Hispanic Veep over Rubio/Some right wing guy to please the Republican base.

Sorry, but my feelings are my own. The past 3 years have have been nothing but a flush of the toilet & a business I've put 11.5 years into will go up in smoke. At heart I'm a State's Rights/ Atricles of Confederation Advocate The Federal gov. weather Rep. or Dem. will trample & overrun the middle class

This is what I don't understand about Replublicans and Democrats? The both of you are so busy fighting with one another that you've simply lose sight of anything important. Work together and get this thing figured out, my god you both are so stubborn.

This. I can only feel cynicism and despair about the future of this nation.

Without getting too personal, how is it impacting on your business? (Providing health care). I don't know much about how business provides health care for employees in the US.

Archived