Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a feeling that we WILL win the Falcons game!

zCommander

This game is up there with the Saints games as far as the hype goes. We won that one as our D didn't let us down and played really well.

The Falcons game is going to be a trap for them though. They are going to be coming to our house high and all mighty thinking they are 4-0 and well we are just the lowly Redskins. They are going to get trapped in that type of thinking and our secondary will step up and we will win it.

Please keep your blood pressure pills near by just in case you need them. :pfft:

Expect another 30+ plus point game.

Sometime as a Skins fan you have to let go of the stats and standings and just go with your feelings. :saber:

HTTR!!!

:point2sky

I wouldn't be that surprised if we have the lead, maybe even late in the game.. But a win? I dunno, that's even farther fetched than the NO game, imo, since we now know what NO's about this year.. Falcons are good enough to over look, play like crap, what ever ya want to call it and still beat us..

I wouldn't be that surprised if we have the lead, maybe even late in the game.. But a win? I dunno, that's even farther fetched than the NO game, imo, since we now know what NO's about this year.. Falcons are good enough to over look, play like crap, what ever ya want to call it and still beat us..

I am feeling that you are not feeling what I am feeling though. :)

The Falcons' offense is outstanding but apparently so is ours I suppose (it feels really strange to type that with any sort of confidence). Our defense is terrible, we've been struggling against top flight WRs all year and even not so amazing ones like Danny Amendola. White, Gonzalez, and Jones are all great receiving threats and Michael Turner is a great RB. Their defense isn't too shabby either, though it isn't incredible. I believe that the fact that they gave up 28 to Cam Newton and the Panthers shows that we have a chance but I'm not holding my breath for this one. I hope we win but I won't be surprised if we get ****slapped.

I wish I shared your optimism. I see the Falcons torching our secondary all day long. The offense will not be able to overcome their ineptness two weeks in a row.

Then there wouldn't be those words people throw out every week: "Any Given Sunday!" That right there is based on feelings and not on stats or standings.

My comments come from frustration in a team that still cannot put anyone away. They are damn lucky to have come away with that win today, it's that simple. I'm happy we won, but unless the defense gets it's **** together we are going to get run over next Sunday.

I DARE the Redskins defense to prove me wrong. I want to be proved wrong. I want to come back on here next Sunday and say, well the defense made me eat some crow. Nothing would make me happier.

Most certainly we have the offense to play with any team, but our defense...well, that's another concern. Last year, our defense dropped from 31st in the NFL (previous year) to 13...this year, I thought we would be a top 10 defense. I don't know now.

pressure will be key. We saw what a lack of pressure did in the 2nd half, Freeman picked us apart. Carolina actually pressured Ryan pretty well, they just didn't execute down the stretch. If we get enough pressure we might be able to hold em to a few key FGs (they will absolutely march it on us though). The dumb penalties need to stop too. Had too many drive killers.

Funny thing is I had a feeling the giants were gong to lose even after getting all them breaks at the end. As much as I don't like the eagles I really wanted them to win for some reason tonight. Weird.

because the Eagles owner didn't steal 36 million in cap money from your favorite team.

The Giants owner did.

Archived