Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am taking nothing for granted after this crazy day.........

Tom [Giants fan]

A Cleveland win tomorrow night would not shock me in the least bit. The NFL is in a very weird state right now. Anything and everything can and apparently will happen.

What happened today just makes me more nervous for tomorrow.

But man did I enjoy that blocked punt!!!! I would love to hear T.O.'s post game interview!!

;5676919']A Cleveland win tomorrow night would not shock me in the least bit. The NFL is in a very weird state right now. Anything and everything can and apparently will happen.

But man did I enjoy that blocked punt!!!! I would love to hear T.O.'s post game interview!!

The problem was clearly that they didn't let T.O. punt enough.

I was really worried about the Skins and Rams games and rightfully so. I understand where you are coming from, however, I fully expect the Giants to handle their business.

The Giants have been playing lesser teams since the beginning of the season and they have been dominating for the most part. I think the Giants are used to this position and they will pull through.

I would worry more about the second half of the season if I were you Tom. I know you are a good Giants fan and I mean no disrespect when I say that I think we will find out exactly what the Giants are made of in the second half of the season. In recent years, and maybe I am wrong and except for last year, it seems that the Giants fall apart in the second half of the season. We will see.

;5676919']A Cleveland win tomorrow night would not shock me in the least bit. The NFL is in a very weird state right now. Anything and everything can and apparently will happen.

Tom, just a reminder. The Giants didn't lose today.

These other teams are no reflection on the Giants.

You karma-grabber. :)

Tom, just a reminder. The Giants didn't lose today.

These other teams are no reflection on the Giants.

Sure, but the Giants very nearly lost to the winless Bengals. Tom's right about the state of the league. Anything really can happen. The Giants are fortunate to have seen what happened to the Skins and Cowboys yesterday, and what NEARLY happened to Philly.

It's a good reminder to them that you have to come to play, regardless of the opponent.

Sure, but the Giants very nearly lost to the winless Bengals. Tom's right about the state of the league. Anything really can happen. The Giants are fortunate to have seen what happened to the Skins and Cowboys yesterday, and what NEARLY happened to Philly.

It's a good reminder to them that you have to come to play, regardless of the opponent.

Not according to Kiwi. The Giants will go 16-0 and beat everyone 45-0 every week.

Too much NFC Beast talk I guess, makes you scared.

;5683801']I didn't think it would be that bad but I had a bad feeling about this game.

Let's see what kind of team the Giants really are and how they come out next weekend at home against the 49er's.

I hear ya man.

We all play games we all should win again next week.

Dal @ St.Louis

Wash. vs. Cleveland

New York vs. San Fran.

The entire NFC East should be favored again.

Going to be tough sledding for us all

Archived