Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am taking nothing for granted after this crazy day.........

Tom [Giants fan]

I hear ya man.

We all play games we all should win again next week.

Dal @ St.Louis

Wash. vs. Cleveland

New York vs. San Fran.

The entire NFC East should be favored again.

Going to be tough sledding for us all

Ugh. It's going to be really embarassing if the Skins blow out the Browns next week.

;5676919']But man did I enjoy that blocked punt!!!! I would love to hear T.O.'s post game interview!!

I was at work watching the game with 3 Cowboy fans, and after they won the coin toss, they thought they had the game wrapped up. When the punt got blocked, it was the funniest thing to see their reactions. My manager just sat there with a face of stone.

Ugh. It's going to be really embarassing if the Skins blow out the Browns next week.

and it'll be embarrassing if the cowboys blow out the rams, which i still think they are very capable of doing. we all just have to move on from this week and call it even since we all sucked it up big time.

PS: the giants got blown out by the browns! (you guys deserve another day of this and then we'll call it even) :gaintsuck

;5676919']A Cleveland win tomorrow night would not shock me in the least bit. The NFL is in a very weird state right now. Anything and everything can and apparently will happen.

What happened today just makes me more nervous for tomorrow.

Tom' date=' just a reminder. The Giants didn't lose today.

These other teams are no reflection on the Giants.[/quote']

Sure, but the Giants very nearly lost to the winless Bengals. Tom's right about the state of the league. Anything really can happen. The Giants are fortunate to have seen what happened to the Skins and Cowboys yesterday, and what NEARLY happened to Philly.

It's a good reminder to them that you have to come to play, regardless of the opponent.

Goes to show you that the Giants "great" OLINE can be handled by physical play and that the Cleveland OLINE is for real. Should be a good game next week with them coming off a high and us coming off a low. No gloating here, just glad to see the karma train kick some trolls in the arse.

That's the way I felt after this week

Giants 41 Rams 14

Eagles 38 Rams 3

Rams 19 Redskins 17

It will kill me if Dallass routes the Rams next week. We'd be the only dilholes to lose to them. Dallass beat Cleveland and us and Philly still have them on the schedule so if we beat them or route them, you better hope Philly loses.

The Browns do have a very high powered offense, and it was just a matter of time until they busted out, and had a huge game. Hopefully the Browns used up all of their energy last night, and come out weak against the Skins.

Here's to the Browns having a "we just demolished the defending champs" hangover all week long and overlooking us. You have to say, with our loss to the hapless Rams combined with the Browns creaming the Giants, we could technically be the underdog in this game even if we're favored.

Archived