Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is pulling the puppet: Barry Obama's strings?

88Comrade2000

I am becoming more convinced, Barry out next president, is nothing more than a puppet. He can give a great speech and have people believe in things, he will never be able to deliver.

I think he is nothing more than a manufactured candidate, where his handlers are the one really running the show. They will get him elected and then he will do what they need him to do.

Who is pulling his strings? Michelle? The handlers? Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid?

I fully expect power to swing back to the congressional branch with Nancy Pelosi being the one with the real power. Congress will dictate what will be done in a Barry Obama adminstration.

I am becoming more convinced, Barry out next president, is nothing more than a puppet. He can give a great speech and have people believe in things, he will never be able to deliver.

I think he is nothing more than a manufactured candidate, where his handlers are the one really running the show. They will get him elected and then he will do what they need him to do.

Who is his master? Michelle? The handlers? Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid?

I fully expect power to swing back to the congressional branch with Nancy Pelosi being the one with the real power. Congress will dictate what will be done in a Barry Obama adminstration.

Please tell me you are joking. Please.....?

You know, there is more to this than people on this site want to accept. I don't think it is an individual who will win the Presidency anymore. Clinton was one of the last to win of his own accord, but I'll be damned if Carvel wasn't involved.

George Bush was a product of those around him. Don't get me wrong, I wanted him to be in office, but the team around him was why he won. I think it may be the same w/ Obama, the team around him is driving this as he is just a charasmatic figure who really doesn't stand for much that most people can get behind other than he is NOT a Republican.

Also, I do believe the term "master" is rather inappropriate.

Mods, please close. Or at least make him change the thread title.

Thanks.

:cheers:

There I changed it. I was going for the effect by using the master term. I am convinced, Obama is nothing but an empty suit. There is nothing in there other than what he is being fed by his handlers. When giving a speech, Obama shines. When he gets peppers with unfriendly questions; he falls apart just showing how inexperienced and unprepared for the presidency he is.

I fully expect him to be completely owned by his handlers and the democratic congress. Congress will be looking to take power away that the lost under Bush. Obama will be completely rolled over the congress.

Change and Hope? More like slave to the master; hence my original title. Obama will be doing what the democrats allow him to do. You don't believe me, just watch what happens in the first 6 months of his administration.

I was talking about this with Bschurm about an hour ago... threads like this just disappoint me.

It's fine and actually it's essential that we disagree with our leaders, but there should also be a certain degree of respect. He may be the Democratic candidate, but that doesn't make him the enemy. It's like I say with President Bush. He is my President. To allude that Obama is a brainless automaton, a manipulated marionette I think is offensive and destructive.

Now, every candidate, politician, and leader has advisors and they lean on them for counsel and advice, but that's not what you're suggesting. What you are suggesting is a big part of what is wrong with American politics today.

Both John McCain and Barack Obama are good, intelligent men who if elected will do their utmost for the country. Now, you are welcome to dislike, hate, and disagree with their positions, but I think both candidates deserve to be treated better than they are.

This thread, even with the title change is a sad indictment on us, not Obama.

This thread, even with the title change is a sad indictment on us, not Obama.

I'd respectfully suggest you're wrong, Burg.

This thread is an indictment on the thread-starter.

Seeing people of such varied backgrounds as you, Teej and myself come to Obama's defense, and 'force' the thread title to be changed is a compliment to where we are as a country.

Just my :2cents:

Seeing people of such varied backgrounds as you, Teej and myself come to Obama's defense, and 'force' the thread title to be changed is a compliment to where we are as a country.

I don't know ... I don't think the thread title was that bad. I mean, if Obama were white, it wouldn't have been a problem at all.

Why the double standard? :evil:

How about we're both right. I think that may be true.

It's fine and actually it's essential that we disagree with our leaders, but there should also be a certain degree of respect. He may be the Democratic candidate, but that doesn't make him the enemy. It's like I say with President Bush. He is my President. To allude that Obama is a brainless automaton, a manipulated marionette I think is offensive and destructive.

Now, every candidate, politician, and leader has advisors and they lean on them for counsel and advice, but that's not what you're suggesting. What you are suggesting is a big part of what is wrong with American politics today.

Actually, the current president is the same. Cheney was the one pulling strings for the first 7 years. It was only this year; when Bush was seeking a legacy did he get out under from his puppetmaster's string.

I think it is a popular myth, 2000. I don't think Bush is a brainless oaf easily manipulated and completely clueless unless given a script. To a degree, Bush has been good at not dispelling that image and maybe even giving it subtle aid. I think it helps him. That way no matter what happens, he's not the bad guy.

Similarly, Obama is not a brainless oaf. He's in a puppet who nods to his masters' whim and dances to their pleasure. I think it's a ridiculous notion and insulting to him and to the millions of people who voted for him and have an ideology in ryhthm with his. Now, do handlers and pollsters have too much say especially in an election year, probably so, but that's a different argument from the one you are making... I think

Who is pulling his strings? Michelle? The handlers? Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid?

HI HATER!!! :ciao:

Archived