Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is pulling the puppet: Barry Obama's strings?

88Comrade2000

who says the country needs saving? I like it just fine... still no place I'd rather live.

And I've never seen so much drama over a random post on the internet. some of you are acting like the capital building just got nuked.

I don't think Bush is a brainless oaf easily manipulated and completely clueless unless given a script.

Neither do I.

To a degree, Bush has been good at not dispelling that image and maybe even giving it subtle aid.

"subtle"?

I think it helps him. That way no matter what happens, he's not the bad guy.

Similarly, Obama is not a brainless oaf. He's in a puppet who nods to his masters' whim and dances to their pleasure. I think it's a ridiculous notion and insulting to him

I think millions voting for him is insulting to us.

to the millions of people who voted for him and have an ideology in ryhthm with his.

Ideology won't "change" **** and we all know it's obviously broken or we wouldn't be backing it to begin with.

Now, do handlers and pollsters have too much say especially in an election year, probably so, but that's a different argument from the one you are making... I think
I don't
Wingnuts and there conspiracy theories... :doh:
I'm becoming more and more convinced that this nation is beyond saving.

Oh the drama, the two of you. Whaaa.:cry:

who says the country needs saving? I like it just fine... still no place I'd rather live.

Mine's good. Could be better, but it's good.

Although we shouldn't be playing to the competition.

And I've never seen so much drama over a random post on the internet. some of you are acting like the capital building just got nuked.

Agreed.

Rejecting the new Messiah? :silly:

I'm good too,life is pretty good down here in hell.

Archived