Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 Gameday Thread

FanboyOf91

There were some good games today so far hopefully these late games are just as good. I will watch even though it has been good for me personally, Redskins lose, Cowboys Win, Eagles win, and I went undefeated and absolutly man handling my FF league all season and then get blown out in the first week of the post season. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/fantasycast#leagueId=911342&teamId=7 :doh:

They could go undefeated within the division and still miss the playoffs. Crazy.

The Raiders hold the sweep over the Chargers, and have 1 more shot at the Chiefs. I'm not saying it's likely they'll make the playoffs, but at 7-7, with the Chiefs at 9-5 and the Chargers at 8-6, they still have an outside shot at winning the division (which is their only shot at the playoffs). Still, I can't imagine how pissed I would be if the Redskins went 6-0 in the NFCE and couldn't make the playoffs.

The Raiders hold the sweep over the Chargers, and have 1 more shot at the Chiefs. I'm not saying it's likely they'll make the playoffs, but at 7-7, with the Chiefs at 9-5 and the Chargers at 8-6, they still have an outside shot at winning the division (which is their only shot at the playoffs). Still, I can't imagine how pissed I would be if the Redskins went 6-0 in the NFCE and couldn't make the playoffs.

I don't think they wouldn't be pissed. This is the first time in almost 8-9 seasons they will not finish with double digit losses. I think Raider fans are pretty much happy.

Flynn's got pretty good mobility. He's broken a few sacks already, tonight.

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 09:10 PM ----------

BAM! huge touchdown!

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 09:14 PM ----------

man, Brady just got WRECKED!

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 09:45 PM ----------

Flynn outperforming Brady so far. Did not see that coming

jesus christ, the Patriots RG almost returned a kick for a TD

Early scouting on Flynn looks like he's good with space, but not so much in the red-zone.
Man, that was an intense moment in the red zone with the crowd going crazy. And you guys went empty backfield on first and goal. That's alotta trust McCarthy has in Flynn in the red zone.

Before the TD pass to Jennings, he threw a perfect pass to Driver who had an obvious missmatch on the PI.

You guys sure know your QBs there in Green Bay. 7th round pick?

Am I the only one to watch the Eagles/Giants game? Insane. The Skins comeback ain't **** compared to the Eagles. I can't believe they won. They looked HORRIBLE in the first half. Especially on offense. Like Mark Brunell horrible. And Coughlin going off on the punter was awesome. As soon as he kicked it I was like...wtf? Biggest **** up of the year. By far.

Steelers/Jets was good too.

Btw, I know the Cowboys and Skins such, but the NFC East is the best division in SPORTS. Period. Classic moment after classic moment. It is football

Archived