Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champions

Bang

do you get a prize?

Yeah, I get to have my show featured on a site that does about 10% of my normal traffic :laugh:

And i think they want us to do it live, which will be a trick.

They don't realize yet that Tom and I don't even live in the same state much less do the show in the same room. You'd never know it by listening, though.

~Bang

Well, as many of you may recall, last week I announced that my podcast, the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour was involved in an international contest of podcasts, and that we had advanced to the finals.

Well it is official.

We are the champions.

Thanks to everyone who voted for us.

~Bang

Congratulations! It's well deserved!

I can't remember if I voted or not. :silly:

A bump and a thank you for the day crowd.

If you've never heard our show, give it a try! This week we have a nice interview with Paris Hilton among the rest of the lunacy.

If you've never listened to a podcast, it's easy as pie. It's just an MP3 file, you can DL it and play it on media player, or stream it direct from the site. (the link is in the original post)

I know a lot of you are into a lot of different kinds of music,, i urge you to check out podcasting, or if you have a band, let me hear it. I have a rather sizable international audience, (including some names that would surprise you.) and we're getting ready to branch out into the music show realm. We've got a show in development right now for a startoff sometime this summer. If you play and want to be heard, I may be able to help. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

And now I am off to scrape the remains of the competition from my boot.. I should have worn smooth soles and made it a lot easier on myself.

~King Bang

nice bang. congrats. i listened for the first time *after* i voted for you, and i was extremely impressed. it honestly had the feel of a seasoned sports radio show (that was meant to be a compliment :)). i'll definitely be tuning into you guys more frequently now.

* sniff *

They grow up so fast. ;)

Seriously ... hats off to you brother. I don't think any of us doubted you'd take off given your talents, but how far and how fast you've actually done it is something else. Onward and upward and hail to the King.

Archived