Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite beer?

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Corona Extra with a Lime & salt. Otherwis, I'd rather not drink beer. I'm more of a hard liquor kind of guy.

:cheers:

When I was in Germany the bars served Tequila with orange slices and cinnamon instead of lime and salt. It was interesting.

Originally posted by dfitzo53

When I was in Germany the bars served Tequila with orange slices and cinnamon instead of lime and salt. It was interesting.

I hate Tequila but that sounds interesting. I'll bet that was a shock to your taste buds, huh? ;)

I have a few Favorites.......Kalik Gold(Bahamian), Pacifico(Mexican),

Orion(Japanese), Killians, Guiness, and Corona. If you ever get a chance you should all try Kalik Gold, its like 17 % and very good. Obviously you can get it in the Bahamas but I also heard you can get it in Maryland.

Originally posted by PSUHeckler

As a college student on a budget, I like this $10 a case Lionshead. It's made in Wilkes Barre, PA. I've also become a fan of Killians Irish Red. If I could afford it though, nothing is better than bottled Yuengling Lager.

True, I forgot to say Yuengling. Suprised it took this long for someone to say it :)

Originally posted by PSUHeckler

As a college student on a budget, I like this $10 a case Lionshead. It's made in Wilkes Barre, PA. I've also become a fan of Killians Irish Red. If I could afford it though, nothing is better than bottled Yuengling Lager.

i know bottles are better, but cans, 16$ a case, not much more than the Lionshead, I know id dish out the extra.

I would normally say Yuengling Black and Tan or Guiness, but ive been trying to taste as many beers as I can now.

For a light beer, either coors light or bud light for me.

My favorites, along with the Guinness, gotta be Dos Equis and Samuel Adams or Shiner brand Hefeweizen. (BTW, anyone know where to find the Shiner brand, or can recommend me a different brand)?

Cant go wrong with the Killians either.

Archived