Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My dad died tonight :****(

TC4

I just got some horrible news........

My dad passes away tonight at MCV in Richmond at about 7:30. He had had a heart attack about 3 weeks ago and they had put in 2 stints and he had to have a 3rd one put in

They did that and he was okay and was my older brother was there with him, and all of a sudden he has another attack and they couldn't save him

He was a Colts fan, but we always talked football a lot. I dunno who I am gonna talk football about with now :(

ind1.gif

sorry man, my uncle died of a tumor last august. it was so sad seeing him his last days. he had a brain tumor... he had to pushed along in a wheelchair, and he was almost comletly oblivious to what was happening. be happy in knowing your dad wasn't suffering before he went...

TC4

I remember you talking about your dad, the Colts fan a lot.

I've been there, man. Like Ancal said, make him proud. Do not let your sorrows burden you and be an anchor around your neck. But do remember the man and the father.

In coming months do not surrender to guilt or the bizarre imaginings of our egos, which tell us somehow we could have done something and prevented a great loss.

Keep breathing and in time the memories will not give birth to tears but instead bring you smiles of remembrance.

I can only hope that day comes sooner for you than it did for me.

Hang in there TC. It's been almost five years since my dad died and I still hurt every day. More than I should. Just make sure you store away as many good memories as you can now, so you can always find a smile when you need it.

Art.

Archived