Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My dad died tonight :****(

TC4

Hey man, I know what you are going through. My mother is in the hospital right now and she might not make it. I just had to sign a consent form to allow the ICU doctors to allow then to administer a new drug combination that might help her.

So keep your head up, and ask for help when you need it. God bless.

My sympathies go out to you and your family.

My mom passed 6 years ago. When we had the family night at the funeral home, the place was overflowing with people. That outpouring of love for my family really helped us get through. I was able to laugh and smile and remember all of the good times.

You will too.

Originally posted by TC4

I just got some horrible news........

My dad passes away tonight at MCV in Richmond at about 7:30. He had had a heart attack about 3 weeks ago and they had put in 2 stints and he had to have a 3rd one put in

They did that and he was okay and was my older brother was there with him, and all of a sudden he has another attack and they couldn't save him

He was a Colts fan, but we always talked football a lot. I dunno who I am gonna talk football about with now :(

ind1.gif

Dude im soo sorry and I feel for you and your family.

My father has had arterial vascular disease for about 15 years now, has had 2 open heart/bypass surgeries, several stints and about ½ dozen angioplasties done in that time.

Every time he goes in im afraid to lose him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your kin.

Aww man. Words can't really express just how saddened I am by your loss. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

I lost my father on January 1, 2003. That was the worst night of my life. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I had just talked to him on the phone and he was fine. I walked in the house from the movie, he was in his room, and I went to take him his candy bar that he had asked me to bring him from the store, about 15 minutes prior. The first thing he said, was to bring him some aspirin. This was normal for him to ask for aspirin, so, I took it to him and tried to give him some water, but he kept dropping the aspirin, I didn't realize anything seriously was wrong, especially since it was dark in his room, until he yelled to call the ambulance. He was not the type of guy to go to the hospital so I knew something was wrong. I called 911, and my sister and I did as much as we could to help him. And even-though the paramedics tried to help when they got there, we knew he was gone before they had even arrived. He was my best friend and it pains me to this day to think about it.

I say all of that to say, it's a tough thing to go through, and I hope you have someone near that you can be close to for some type of comfort. I just want to let you know, that we all care about you, and you've got someone you can talk to if you need to. Stay strong brother.

Archived