Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Yeah, I don't do so well with watching things like that. I can watch them, but then I cringe. That was on Tosh.O a while back. Dislocated elbow.

It reminds me of the Theismann/Taylor break, I still have only seen that a handful of times, because I simply can't bear to see it, and the times that I did see the leg break were times that I wasn't expecting to see it, most times I just close my eyes. :shivers:

I guess I don't get the Snow White thing, "What is she funny or something?" And why does that dude have a stick in his neck?

The snow white thing....she's the fairest of them all, you know, except for Kristen Stewart who is nowhere near her in terms of beauty in most people's minds. That, and the guy with the stick in his neck is Gob, a character from Arrested Development. That's one of his famous lines from the show...all of it together....eh, kinda funny, if you get the whole thing and hate Kristen Stewart. Hope all that helps. :ols:

The snow white thing....she's the fairest of them all, you know, except for Kristen Stewart who is nowhere near her in terms of beauty in most people's minds. That, and the guy with the stick in his neck is Gob, a character from Arrested Development. That's one of his famous lines from the show...all of it together....eh, kinda funny, if you get the whole thing and hate Kristen Stewart. Hope all that helps. :ols:

Ok, maybe I did get it...meh. :ols:

Ooops...just realized, three posts by me and no pic....

Deadly-Spider-Trolling.jpg